EA Forums - Banner

UFC 4 POST LAUNCH ROSTER WISHLIST

Replies

• It is interesting to see Raphael Fiziev in the game !
  • Add

-Vicente luque #9 welterweight

-merab divallisvilli #7 bantamweight

- magomed ankalaev #11 light heavyweight

-ion cutelaba

- rob font
  • Ea, add more Heavyweights fighter Please, and update other fighter,Ferguson, Oliveira, Overeem.
  • I’m sure these are next
    Ciryl gane
    Kevin Holland

But to finsh the rankings we need:

Rob font
    Dane Ige
    Niko price
    su mudaerji
    Kai Kara France
    Marlon Vera
    Merab dvallishvilli
    Vicente luque
    Lando vannata
    Mogomed ancaleav
    Geoff Neal
    Li jingliang
    Belal Muhammad
    Amanda Ribas
    Augusto Sakai
    Ion cutelaba
    Brandon royval

This list would increase the play value of this game by some much of y’all released a whole pack of fighters

• Bas Rutten, Randy Couture, Sean Brady just beat Jake Matthews and he's in the game. And belal muhammad definitely
  • hahahablya
    89 posts Member
    edited March 9
    I write through an online translator . Update Mark Coleman's model , make him look younger and add some hair on his head. If you, for some reason, can not change the models of Mark Colman and Rodrigo Nogueira to younger ones, then change their age, let them become at least young in numbers. The same goes for Den Henderson and Rashad Evans, make them young on the numbers .
    Post edited by hahahablya on
  • Add legendary heavyweights from MMA and boxing !
  • in next update possible added Marlon Vera, Islam Machachev or Gane
  • No fix the game whole first .. @EA_Blueberry @EA_Roger @EA_Aljo watch a ufc fight maybe you Guys never did see whats missing a ref in. Between.

Dokter stoppage
    Intro s tale of the tape
    Better animations that raggdoll ****
    Elbows !!!!
    Grapple from ufc 3 and that sub systeem too
  • My question: why hesitate to make the best game ever?

PUT PRIDE, STRIKEFORCE and brands that go to the UFC to be available. All of this just makes the game more interesting. URGENT!

No wonder UNDISPUTED 3 has been so successful in the past, it’s just missing at EA UFC 4, just that

WE NEED PRIDE AND STRIKEFORCE!
  • arnojaja
    1 posts New member
    Paddy Pimblett **
    Chase Hooper **
    kai kara france
    marlon vera
    gillespie
    belal muhammad
    paul craig
    jim crute
    tybura
    cutelaba
  • I would love to have Kai Kara France
  • Minowa89
    14 posts Member
    edited April 27
    Hey @EA_Blueberry Add more female fighters please, here is a list based on TOP 15 rankings for each division

SW :
    Yan Xiaonan 3
    Marina Rodriguez 6
    Nina Nunes (Ansaroff) 7
    Amanda Ribas 11

FW:
    Roxanne Modafferi 9
    Antonina Shevchenko 12
    Maycee Barber 14

BW :
    Yana Kunitskaya 5

Male fighters :
    FW :
    Brandon Royval 6
    Kai Kara France 7

BW :
    Merab Dvalishvili 12
    Cody Stamann 13

FW :
    Shane Burgos 9
    Giga Chikadze 14

LW :
    Islam Makhachev 11
    Diego Ferreira 12

WW :
    Geof Neal 10
    Li Jinliang 11
    Belal Mohammed 12
    Sean Brady 13

MW :
    Sean Strickland 15

LHW :
    Magomed Ankalaev 7
    Ryan Spann 11
    Jimmy Crute 13
    Paul Graig 14

HW :
    Marin Tybura 12
    Tom Aspinall 13
  • largitup
    2 posts New member
    i hope to god one ufc developer sees this. i have every ufc game and played 30 plus hours on each one. the one thing missing from ufc 4 is the physics of knockdowns and kos which is what draws most of your audience. ive been maining ufc 2 because its the only game that still has these physics. if you guys combined the complexity of ufc 4 moves and gameplay with ufc 2 physics it would be the best ufc game ever made. i dont know why u guys took it out it was everyones favorite feature with ufc 2 its almost like u guys moved backwords with the physics and went with cheap animations. at the very least yo0u should add a setting which lets players decide whether they want ufc 4 physics or ufc 2. please ive always been the biggest ufc head but the knockout animations of ufc 4 are so repetitive and so unsatisfiing. i prey someone sees this and realizes how dry ufc 4 knockdowns and knockouts are and at least bring up a discussion. i promise you im not the only one who feels this way ive talked to so many people who main the ufc games and they always agree with me. its such an easy thing to incorporate and it would mean the world to alot of your fans.
  • Dock-Zom
    273 posts Member
    edited April 28
    Fighter celebrations. Add some unique celebrations to real fighters that 💩 hand raise is lame .

Vicente luque bow should be on there .

Chan sung Jung sitting on the cage .

Have usman saying ima problem to the camera that would be hype

And many more every fighter in the top ten across all wieght classes have done something signature for there victory wins some may have more than others but come on @EA_Blueberry I need that Vicente bow ! I need that Chan sung finish celebration. Add Tony jumping on the cage screaming like how he won the IC title from Kevin Lee

Also that list of fighters above would be amazing . Merab davallishvilli I’ve been crying for since ufc 3 add my boy and Kai Kara France
  • Tebaltis
    1 posts New member
    Guys, why can’t the developers include all the fighters from the ufc roster in the game ? I would love to simulate ufc events, and they seem to have missed quite some fighters. I’m from Romania and am disappointed not to have Ion Cutelaba as a playable character in ufc 4.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4738 posts EA Community Manager
    @Tebaltis

There are a lot of pieces that go into adding fighters into the game. Licensing and rights are one factor. We have to make sure we get permission to put someone's likeness into the game. You also have to build out their animations, moves, design their strengths and weaknesses, and test it out internally across other fighters in game to ensure they are well balanced. The team has been continually adding fighters each month to UFC 4 and we look forward to hearing everyone thought's on who are their favorites in game right now and what other MMA fighters you'd like to see added in the future.

Thanks for coming to the forums, @Tebaltis!
  • @Tebaltis

There are a lot of pieces that go into adding fighters into the game. Licensing and rights are one factor. We have to make sure we get permission to put someone's likeness into the game. You also have to build out their animations, moves, design their strengths and weaknesses, and test it out internally across other fighters in game to ensure they are well balanced. The team has been continually adding fighters each month to UFC 4 and we look forward to hearing everyone thought's on who are their favorites in game right now and what other MMA fighters you'd like to see added in the future.

Thanks for coming to the forums, @Tebaltis!

had the same problem to addit Pride or Strikeforce? We need that

what make this game same thing, is that everytime is the same arena(UFC, o2, honda center or another, but is the same octagon)
  • If they do add Amanda Ribas, they better make sure that **** is extra thicc
  • Dock-Zom
    273 posts Member
    If they do add Amanda Ribas, they better make sure that **** is extra thicc

@ea_Blueberry she needs the thickness just do her justice 🥲