EA Forums - Banner

Cosmetic item- GI

GI’s were super prevalent in early UFC competitions, and are still common in traditional martial arts everywhere. I think they would make a great addition to the cosmetic pool in UFC 4. What do you guys think?

Side note- Then we could Finally have Royce Gracie in a GI!

Replies

• I also feel like offline customizable rosters like they have in other sports games would be a nice feature. To edit accessories on licensed fighters for all of the different modes, or to edit stats as the year goes on and their performance progresses more and more. Obviously you could only use your custom roster in offline play, but I think it would be a nice addition for those of us who spend most of our time playing offline. Just some thoughts! 🤙 @EA_Blueberry
  • Another cosmetic item I noticed that’s missing(at least at this point in the trial) from previous games is the ankle wraps for character customization. It’s a small detail, but for the people who intend on designing Muay Thai style fighters like myself, they were nice to have. Plus, a lot of fighters currently wear them in the UFC. I’ve noticed some fighters still have them like Tai Tuivasa, but it would be really nice to have them available to put on our own fighters. Hopefully they’ll make a return!