EA Forums - Banner

UFC 4 signature animations

YoungNewport95
86 posts Member
edited August 2020
In ufc 3 a couple of fighters had their own signature animations for different movements. The ones I remember are Esparza, Dillashaw, and Cruz. They were actually super solid and looked great, but they were only on those 3 fighters, and you weren’t even able to use them on CAF’s. Which was super disappointing. Esparzas shoulder roll lunge is one of the best looking animations in the game, but I have to play with Carla Esperza to use it. Which sucks. Lol. Would love to see these return and even more of those type of signature style moves, and to see them able to be used on CAF’s. That would be great. I thought they looked and worked better than the generic lunge animations.
Post edited by YoungNewport95 on

Replies

• In ufc 3 a couple of fighters had their own signature animations for different movements. The ones I remember are Esparza, Dillashaw, and Cruz. They were actually super solid and looked great, but they were only on those 3 fighters, and you weren’t even able to use them on CAF’s. Which was super disappointing. Esparzas shoulder roll lunge is one of the best looking animations in the game, but I have to play with Carla Esperza to use it. Which sucks. Lol. Would love to see more of those signature style moves/movements, and to see them able to be used on CAF’s. That would be great. I thought they looked and worked better than the generic lunge animations.

Dominick Cruz had his own lunges what are you talking about . Also Sean O’Malley kicks . Wanderlies hooks and shoguns charging hook

• I think you need to re-read what I wrote. Lol. First, I mentioned Cruz? Second, I said “the ones that I remember” I forgot about Wanderlei’s hooks and Seans’ Kick, my b. And, the whole first point of the post was that I wish they transferred over to created fighters, which I was actually wrong about. Dillashaw and Cruz‘s lunges do transfer, you just have to use their posture. I didn’t know that. However, the moves you’re talking about don’t transfer to created fighters, But it would be really nice if they did so you helped prove my point there. And, the only other point I was making was that I would like to see more of those types of Signature animations. Why wouldn’t you? Lol.