EA Forums - Banner

UFC 4 custom rosters

I think having customizable rosters for offline play like they do in Madden or FIFA would be huge for a lot of people like myself who spend a majority of the time playing offline. Obviously you wouldn’t be able to use them in online play, but I don’t see an issue that could come from having it offline. That would allow players to update fighters fight kits(short style, short colors, etc) as they change in real life to keep up to date, as well as edit stats for their favorite fighters, or even thing like their postures or move sets if they wanted. I don’t know if something like this is possible at this stage of the game, but I think it would be really nice to have.

Also, some similar things I’ve seen floating around that I wanted to add to this..

1. Please bring back the old ankle supports from the previous games. Those were always a nice piece to have when going for the kickboxer look on a CAF. More options for them would be nice to if they were to come back. Even just the choice between black and white.

2. Please bring back the pre fight short selection. It adds more variety when you’re playing with the same fighter often!

3. Please make all fighter “postures” available for CAF’s. There a few nice stances missing from the list that you can choose from for CAF’s. Off the top of my head I know of Esparza, Waterson, and Yan. Especially Esparza’s because she has those nice lunge animations!