EA Forums - Banner

Ground Postured Elbows

BWrizzle
80 posts Member
edited August 2020
This is feeling more like Strikeforce than UFC. Where the elbows on the ground in guard, half guard, and mount? The defense could possibly be swaying to the same side as the elbow. Would anyone else care to see these added?

@EA_Blueberry is there a reason you’re able to share as to why they’re not currently in the game?

Replies

• I agree 100%..would love hammer fist back as well in those positions
  • Could not beleive it when i realised there was no ground elbows on top thought i was pressing wrong inputs lol

****???? Cmon ea sort it pronto !!
  • That is really strange.
    Why would they delete hammer fists and elbows.
    They are big part of ground game.
  • Don't know **** they did lmao
  • So I the weird thing is I got elbows and hammer fists executing in UFC 4 by pressing LB (L1) and punch button depending on what ground posture. It looks like it. But one issue I'm annoyed about is during career mode it shows you can upgrade evolution for hammer fists and elbows in sparring
    but it registers as hooks when you look at evolution updates. I'm thinking because LB is pressed it usually hook so not sure why its not giving me any elbow or hammer fist increases.
  • So I the weird thing is I got elbows and hammer fists executing in UFC 4 by pressing LB (L1) and punch button depending on what ground posture. It looks like it. But one issue I'm annoyed about is during career mode it shows you can upgrade evolution for hammer fists and elbows in sparring
    but it registers as hooks when you look at evolution updates. I'm thinking because LB is pressed it usually hook so not sure why its not giving me any elbow or hammer fist increases.

I've experienced them too. Seems maybe not everyone has it?