EA Forums - Banner

Question Regarding Fighter Archetypes in Career Mode

KnocksYOUoutCold
430 posts Member
edited August 2020
from what I've seen, the only way to access fighter archetypes is to use the CAF menu; so my two-part question is:

1. Do CAFs imported from the CAF menu keep their Archetype stats and perks when imported into Career Mode?

2. If not, then what is the point of having fighter archetypes if the stats and perks associated with said archetypes don't transfer over when a CAF is imported into Career Mode?

@EA_Blueberry Any chance you could look into this issue?

It literally just dawned on me yesterday, that I never got to choose a fighter archetype during any of my Career Mode run throughs; and I just wanted to know if this was intentional or a bug.

Thanks😁

Post edited by KnocksYOUoutCold on

Replies

• Hey,
    new game, not 100% sure, but 95%

1.No. Archetypes are based on strikes, movesets and skillpoints, which you all have to learn in career.
    2. It does not matter if you import your caf or built one in the carrer menu.
  • headache06 wrote: »
    Hey,
    new game, not 100% sure, but 95%

1.No. Archetypes are based on strikes, movesets and skillpoints, which you all have to learn in career.
    2. It does not matter if you import your caf or built one in the carrer menu.

I'm already on my second Career Mode CAF, and I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing out on something important like perks or stats.

I'm not entirely sure why EA bothered hyping up fighter archetypes if they aren't an option in Career Mode.🤔