EA Forums - Banner

Patch spoilers

191011121315Next

Replies

• @EA_Blueberry i can dig it, i know for sure it's me and a few other guys here and in the discord who feel like the stamina needs tuning, maybe were just the vocal minority. It's just frustrating for example when you're going against a level high level mcgregor player who is throwing 3 and 4 punch combos and dodging them isn't draining their stamina, body shots aren't draining enough stamina to matter anymore, countering lacks enough power to scare them and of course you know McGregor's punches in this game are deadly, imagine in real life if mcgregor had the output he has in ufc4! But reading between the lines I'm understanding a majority of other players enjoy the generous stamina so I'm going to have to learn to play within those parameters 😩
  • ChromiumPalm
    24 posts Member
    edited April 24
    Unfortunately body shots aren't complaint enough about according to @EA_Blueberry so there for it doesn't matter if its a fact or not. How can something so real be avoided because it isn't mentioned. This is mma ufc not mortal combat. Fighting isn't fun nor is it fare for technical players to have to play an older generation because you guys wanna satisfy spammers and buttons smashers
  • [quote="Deeznutz32211;c-2193130"]@EA_Blueberry i can dig it, i know for sure it's me and a few other guys here and in the discord who feel like the stamina needs tuning, maybe were just the vocal minority. It's just frustrating for example when you're going against a level high level mcgregor player who is throwing 3 and 4 punch combos and dodging them isn't draining their stamina, body shots aren't draining enough stamina to matter anymore, countering lacks enough power to scare them and of course you know McGregor's punches in this game are deadly, imagine in real life if mcgregor had the output he has in ufc4! But reading between the lines I'm understanding a majority of other players enjoy the generous stamina so I'm going to have to learn to play within those parameters 😩[/quote]

Not to mention head movement draining the defensive players stamina so drastically. The stamina is definitely an issue with people who spam. The fence transition to back needs a bit of tax for repetitive spam.
  • immortal079apple
    36 posts Member
    edited May 3
    I been playing the game lately, and I just noticed that game exploiters are back. The game favors those who spam, those who cheese. If you will play the game technically possibility of losing is 100%. I hope they will tweak the stamina system again, make stamina regen slower. Low stamina=slow movement. So people will not just rely on 3 4 same combos in 3 or 5 rds. Put high stamina tax on heavy or special attack. From early version of the game I suggested to put a hardcore simulation mode, and I believed not only me. A lot of good suggestions are here in the forum, I hope the devs are gettin those suggestions. There are 2 fanbase of this game those guys who are trying to have a taste of mma sims and those kids who only uses mcgregor and holloway. The game is IMBALANCE. I am starting to get frustrated again. “Sigh”
    Post edited by immortal079apple on
  • man to come at this community the fans really need to help the improvement of the game, and i tell you. Since from EA UFC 1 Weeee NEEED! PRIDE AND STRIKEFORCE!!!