EA Forums - Banner

Patch spoilers

Replies

• archy330 wrote: »
    Yall need to fix the submissions in the game. Takes literally no skill at all to submit someone. Most people in top 100 can't even strike and rush toward the first cheap submission they can get.

How would you change the submission game then?

Trust me the ground game, takedowns and submission game are all absolutely fine. Some people are just bad at it. Practice makes perfect.

It's the stand up that needs fixing!

Strike damage should be increased, strike stamina drain should be increased (landed or not), block needs to be more effective, counters are extremely unresponsive. No more technical, smart, thinking in the combat now. The game is a spam fest block breaking simulator. It will die completely! very soon unless fixed.

@EA_Cian @EA_David @EA_Aljo @EA_Roger @EA_Blueberry
  • Hi to developers of UFC4, thanx for game and want to see some changes in the future updates - its new model of Colby Covington and some new clothes and animations on Bruce Buffer, also Dan Severn want to back in UFC3 image, in tournament mode - there is missing music on fighters, and want to see new referee, if it possible
  • also bring back the original voice to Bruce Lee, and fix the animations on KO, with new animations
  • Well that's a good patch so far. Hopefully new animations will come in patch V3.00
  • I0nkh2thfh5ow.jpeg
    Sorry I’m a little late on this one.
  • archy330 wrote: »
    Yall need to fix the submissions in the game. Takes literally no skill at all to submit someone. Most people in top 100 can't even strike and rush toward the first cheap submission they can get.

How would you change the submission game then?

Trust me the ground game, takedowns and submission game are all absolutely fine. Some people are just bad at it. Practice makes perfect.

It's the stand up that needs fixing!

Strike damage should be increased, strike stamina drain should be increased (landed or not), block needs to be more effective, counters are extremely unresponsive. No more technical, smart, thinking in the combat now. The game is a spam fest block breaking simulator. It will die completely! very soon unless fixed.

@EA_Cian @EA_David @EA_Aljo @EA_Roger @EA_Blueberry

You having no issues with the new submission system do not make it automatically good. It's trash. Ok! People are bad at it and that's because it IS a bad system. You can get better in a bad system, though...
    Furthermore, I completely disagree with you when you say that the strike damage needs to be increased. I doesn't. You can brake a block with just 2 or 3 strikes

• You having no issues with the new submission system do not make it automatically good. It's trash. Ok! People are bad at it and that's because it IS a bad system. You can get better in a bad system, though...
    Furthermore, I completely disagree with you when you say that the strike damage needs to be increased. I doesn't. You can brake a block with just 2 or 3 strikes [/quote]

I think new submissions are better they just need some tweaks both of them the potential is there i feel theres absolutely no potentially with old system thats as good as it gets

Increasing the power is a tricky thing

Single shots THAT LAND CLEAN need big boost block damage should stay the same

Combos should stay where they are no change

Some new forms of defense are needed

Accuracy needs to matter regular movement not slips and lunges movement should affect if strikes land clean giving 100% damage

And lots more but thats a start

Is this is even possible
  • I’ll be honest, I’m kinda peeved that they didn’t do anything for move set customization yet. @EA_Blueberry do you have any info on that? Have they shutdown that idea?
  • 2 fighters !?!?!?!?!?!? You guys have more than two active fighters in UFC 3 that are not available in UFC 4, you can't even be bothered to port them over? Incompetence. If UFC doesn't go with a new company I am done with the games. EA has shown time and time again that they don't give a damn about the sport, about the fans, or about the game itself. Hey @EA_Blueberry, why are you guys struggling so bad? It shouldn't be this difficult to bring fighters who you already have models for over from the last game. You made sure to give us retired and non active fighters, why in the hell would you leave active fighters behind?
  • but hey, who cares about fighters when they spent all this time preparing new CAF clothes! The devs are ****, they want $$$ they don't care about the game.
  • The damage system is much better!!! Where @EA_Blueberry so I can kiss him LMFAO
  • YouPapi3o6
    32 posts Member
    edited September 24
    The strikes and range are a lot better than before. They actually do damage now. Thanks for the update
    Post edited by YouPapi3o6 on
  • Wolffight3511
    10 posts Member
    edited September 24
    @EA_Blueberry what are the misc tops and misc bottoms in CAF? Nothing is coming up on PS4. I do like the new board shorts and UFC gloves!!

Nevermind, the misc clothes came up. So we can make ninjas now LOL
    Post edited by Wolffight3511 on
  • Why they excluded the change of the ufc trunks, include this option again, please.
  • johnnyknoxvil1
    113 posts Member
    edited September 25
    (I apologize in advance, wrote through a translator)..
    Your patches are meaningless, they make no sense! They haven't fixed the main and global problems in the game! Elementary, even the sound was not corrected from the blows that are not in the first round! And the transition indicator is still on the whole battle is not removed from the screen!
  • johnnyknoxvil1
    113 posts Member
    edited September 25
    You need to completely balance the gameplay! 1. Clinch 2. Parter 3. Striking technique
    And fix these already unbearable and inconvenient Takedowns by executing them and blocking
  • johnnyknoxvil1
    113 posts Member
    edited September 25
    -Remove the transition indicator is constantly on does not disappear, Fix the bug
    7ysh4zf01ex3.jpg
    b0rindqmau2q.jpg
    9mzcgput73b3.jpg
    qkdjd76gcsgj.jpg

Post edited by johnnyknoxvil1 on
  • -🔇There is no sound of blows in the first round, and in the second, a sound appears several times louder, Fix the bug