EA Forums - Banner

Patch spoilers

Replies

• Did the if I take you down all my stamina is drained and the guy being taken down takes no hit at all and when you get up they are full stamina but your stamina is permanently depleted
  • Idk man, maybe it's just not going to happen but there has to be more of a penalty for missing strikes, like, the number of consecutive overhands and jab straight combos that can be thrown is wild, normally i would just dodge them and let their stamina drain but it seems like a dodge and missed punch drain the same amount with no long term stamina effect for either, and body punches only seem to really be worth it if you do a 3-4 punch body combo but the uppercut counter makes it not worth the risk.
  • No word on archetypes for offline being removed.One more time just for fun NOBODY wants archetypes for offline play not one single human on earth. I dare anyone to find one person who likes archetypes for offline.How many people still play this game?Taking away offline play has not worked we will not go to online and buy digital merch. we will not play this game period.EA you know archetype scam failed like UT i lost 60$ when your next game comes out you will lose more when nobody buys it.Your days are numberd son
  • Can you please fix the swaying while guarding attacks. It completely goes blank. And unresponsive after I let go of the block! I’m tired of this. I keep saying this on the EA UFC 4 forums and they still haven’t updated this one little small feature that will have replay value to it.

Everytime I let go of block while swaying, it’s not countering or throwing any type of strike. I would be winning if that was in the game. Your taking a very fun element away from the game. And yes I need to block because for some reason you made every strike a homing missile. So even if I have real life fundamentals in my head. It won’t replicate how I would fight in the ring or cage. Please, fix the long pause.
  • Champ__7 wrote: »
    No word on archetypes for offline being removed.One more time just for fun NOBODY wants archetypes for offline play not one single human on earth. I dare anyone to find one person who likes archetypes for offline.How many people still play this game?Taking away offline play has not worked we will not go to online and buy digital merch. we will not play this game period.EA you know archetype scam failed like UT i lost 60$ when your next game comes out you will lose more when nobody buys it.Your days are numberd son

I talked to a dev who said not this patch, but possible for future patch.
  • Thanks bro that is good news!!!!!
  • bfield6661 wrote: »
    Champ__7 wrote: »
    No word on archetypes for offline being removed.One more time just for fun NOBODY wants archetypes for offline play not one single human on earth. I dare anyone to find one person who likes archetypes for offline.How many people still play this game?Taking away offline play has not worked we will not go to online and buy digital merch. we will not play this game period.EA you know archetype scam failed like UT i lost 60$ when your next game comes out you will lose more when nobody buys it.Your days are numberd son

I talked to a dev who said not this patch, but possible for future patch.

Lol...

They say that on the Fifa forum every year and millions are online day 1.
  • This is not fifa fans of mma are vastly different this game is dead and EA is dying there is at best thousand s of players here and getting smaller every day.People come back after every patch and then more stop playing.No game company has ever seen this level of backlash ever and customers are mad really mad
  • JustMook89
    4 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    allow us to fully customize our offline cafs movesets!!!! allow us to fully customize our offline cafs movesets!!!!
    Post edited by EA_Blueberry on
    This is not fifa fans of mma are vastly different this game is dead and EA is dying there is at best thousand s of players here and getting smaller every day.People come back after every patch and then more stop playing.No game company has ever seen this level of backlash ever and customers are mad really mad

Online isn't dead. Thousands are playing still. It takes 5 seconds to find a fight meaning loads are playing.
  • Is the newest patch only available on ps4? I have it on Xbox and I see no difference in gameplay and can’t see judges scorecards.
  • Is the newest patch only available on ps4? I have it on Xbox and I see no difference in gameplay and can’t see judges scorecards.
    Patch should drop for Xbox today. Sony approved the patch before Microsoft.
  • bfield6661 wrote: »
    Is the newest patch only available on ps4? I have it on Xbox and I see no difference in gameplay and can’t see judges scorecards.
    Patch should drop for Xbox today. Sony approved the patch before Microsoft.

New ps4 patch was also released today
  • I stopped playing the game maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago and will not start playing again until there is a stamina fix. This is the last time I will buy a EA game soon after launch. Game isn't anywhere closed to polished and still needs lot of work just to be semi playable. The direction of making the game easier opened it up for more people to spam the cheapest moves in the game. I'm disappointed.
  • Am I the only person that sees the ufc 4 commercials on tv and cringe at it knowing how atrocious of a game it is.
  • It's all about the $$$ when it comes to EA sports. like seriously your gonna add a washed old man to the game with a phew one piece suits. This is a fighting game for gods sake. Why don't you guys try and actually make the game worth the buyers money. For example add ranked fighters to the roster, elbows on the ground, tkos, myplayer customization options such as giving you the opportunity to choose your fighter kit, presentation: announcer intros and bruce buffer fighter announcements are 3 steps backwards from prior ea ufc games. The people that work on this game clearly don't care about the sport of MMA or care about how to make a proper video game in general. Here's an idea for you EA why don't you hire competent people to run your company and people that actually understand what the EA sports community actually wants.
  • I was excited to buy it for ufc ultimate team and that of opening boxes with skills I loved it, I didn't know that this game was not there I would not have bought it ufc 3 10/10 ufc 4 1/10
  • JTEJ920
    2 posts New member
    This game would probably go up a star in reviews if they fixed the cheese like clinch and the god awful uppercut from hell out of the clinch. Like fr just switch back to UFC 3s grappling and itd a lot better.
  • Matahipiss wrote: »
    I was excited to buy it for ufc ultimate team and that of opening boxes with skills I loved it, I didn't know that this game was not there I would not have bought it ufc 3 10/10 ufc 4 1/10

Ultimate team was horrible