EA Forums - Banner

Patch spoilers

Replies

• Champ__7
    141 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Ut is gambling says dutch court haha mma fans can gamble on fights why buy loot boxes.Ufc 4 went for digital MERCH scam instead and still failed.
    Post edited by Champ__7 on
  • Champ__7
    141 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Joint subs are already impossible to escape with stand up archetypes in 4th and 5th even if your opponent is cm punk.The last time i played after last patch this was the case.I dont know how it is now but this is not good. Thanks for the info
  • I was told archetype scam would be removed on next patch.Wow that was bad info
  • Champ__7 wrote: »
    I was told archetype scam would be removed on next patch.Wow that was bad info

Still more to come.
  • Anything on stamina tax? 👀
  • t6komrqdg1qp.jpeg
    Anything on stamina tax? 👀

Joint subs are already impossible to escape with stand up archetypes in 4th and 5th even if your opponent is cm punk.The last time i played after last patch this was the case.I dont know how it is now but this is not good. Thanks for the info

Damn then I really suck at sub. I can't sub anyone. That darn wheel should go slowly if the stam is low. Just like UD UFC games
  • bfield6661 wrote: »
    t6komrqdg1qp.jpeg
    Anything on stamina tax? 👀

This is a good start! Did any devs mention the stamina penalty for taking body shots or reducing movement speed and strike power for fighters with low stamina?
  • Keep up the good work thanks for info. I'm crossing my fingers waiting for patch
  • Give me a link of where you found that spoiler. I just don’t understand why the game hasn’t implemented cage sitting, single collar tie from from cage, cage reversals, knees to the body from back side control. It’s missing certain dynamics and why not more grounds positions .

Please I would like an explanation.
  • Give me a link of where you found that spoiler. I just don’t understand why the game hasn’t implemented cage sitting, single collar tie from from cage, cage reversals, knees to the body from back side control. It’s missing certain dynamics and why not more grounds positions .

Please I would like an explanation.

@deimian2785 which one?
  • @bfield6661 man all of it . Why do they go one step forward then two steps back.
  • @deimian2785 what do you mean by “they go one step forward and two steps back”?
    If possible I’d like to have you explain that in a constructive way so I can pass it to the devs.
  • Do you know when patch will drop
    Do you know when patch will drop

If I had to guess, based on the release of the other patches, before the PPV, but that is an uneducated guess.
  • @bfield6661 ”one step forward “ - to elaborate this implies that they went the right direction with invoking the way in which clinches are done e.g. single collar it’s more dynamic now and can’t be denied in the ufc 3 sense .

“Two steps back”

They took out certain elements from the cage , for example, double under, single collar, and cage reversals . It’s as though we regressed and I am wondering why these elements aren’t there in the game.
  • @bfield6661 ”one step forward “ - to elaborate this implies that they went the right direction with invoking the way in which clinches are done e.g. single collar it’s more dynamic now and can’t be denied in the ufc 3 sense .

“Two steps back”

They took out certain elements from the cage , for example, double under, single collar, and cage reversals . It’s as though we regressed and I am wondering why these elements aren’t there in the game.

Thank you for fully explaining this. I’ll pass it along to the devs and private message you when I get an answer.