EA Forums - Banner

Patch spoilers

Replies

• @bfield6661

And why isn’t stamina mirroring power ? The fact that I got koed with my block up( while my block bar was close to depleted along with head health, however , the other player had zero stamina and the kick was slow but still managed to break my block and ko me.

Doesn’t it make sense that power be somewhat in line with stamina?
  • YES KHAMZAT IS IN THE GAME
  • The fighters's models update are finally starting to be taken into consideration !

Still have to be updated :

Angela Hill (we need the Afro)
    Jessica Andrade (Haircut)

Dominick Cruz ( Beard and hair)
    Zabid Magomedsharipov (Hair !!!)
    James Vick (Hair and Tatoo)
    Kevin Lee (a lot of work on his new tatoos lol)
    Dominick Reyes (definitely not that shredded)
    Sam Alvey (the full look need some work)
    Daniel Cormier (need to be FAT and chubby at HW, cannot have the same physic he has at LHW)
    Todd Duffy (shouldn't look like a MW, need some work)
  • Game is looking and feeling better to me. Moving in right direction.
  • Minowa89 wrote: »
    The fighters's models update are finally starting to be taken into consideration !

Still have to be updated :

Angela Hill (we need the Afro)
    Jessica Andrade (Haircut)

Dominick Cruz ( Beard and hair)
    Zabid Magomedsharipov (Hair !!!)
    James Vick (Hair and Tatoo)
    Kevin Lee (a lot of work on his new tatoos lol)
    Dominick Reyes (definitely not that shredded)
    Sam Alvey (the full look need some work)
    Daniel Cormier (need to be FAT and chubby at HW, cannot have the same physic he has at LHW)
    Todd Duffy (shouldn't look like a MW, need some work)

James Vick is likely not getting any further updates, as his UFC contract expired last month.

Also, is it just me, or is Ben Askren's head kind of small in the game?
  • I didn't know that

But i agree many fighters look too big or small for that they really are, like Moreno at FW or Cirkunov at LHW, some adjustments should definitely be done
  • And mark coleman will forever have the wrong body type and shorts is out the window cool
  • And mark coleman will forever have the wrong body type and shorts is out the window cool

Why not give lesnar Colemans body too,be funny at least
  • please bring back to Den Severn stance from UFC3, also maybe change Tony Ferguson new image?
  • BruceLee2029
    853 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Lmao at this patch.

You lose more stamina moving your head and slipping than the guy spamming.

Spinning wheel sub having 97 submit with them having zero stamina = them escaping. How?

Cutsences now choppy.

Gnp broken.

Still haven't fixed the owc divisions .

3 rounds for title fight

Still loosing belt in non title

Guys just remaster ufc 2010 hire yukes to make the ufc game.
  • Have the referees always had leather trousers?
  • what happened to Sean O'Maley's hair???? its no rasta image, some simple hair...
  • So, as far as I know, when it comes to short color issue, that was meant to be implemented in a prior patch but unforeseen issues popped up while trying to put that in. These things happen when trying to develop a game, let’s stay patient and hope for the best.
  • bfield6661 wrote: »
    So, as far as I know, when it comes to short color issue, that was meant to be implemented in a prior patch but unforeseen issues popped up while trying to put that in. These things happen when trying to develop a game, let’s stay patient and hope for the best.

It's encouraging that this is being looked at, and hopefully it'll get included in the next patch. Along with that, I'd like to see the issue of corner color tape on the UFC gloves for CAFs get taken care of. I imagine that won't be nearly as intensive.
  • I love how you guys did not fix the delay when you are guarding and swaying. You can atleast make it more punishable by taxing the stamina after striking while swaying and guarding. It’s just so frustrating. I’ve addressed this all the time. It would be better to add that becuz people can just block and spam. That takes no skill. Like at all
  • A couple things they need to address for the next patch or the future ....

- Knockdowns against cage need new animations or remove the one where you hit his head over and over again. Happens almost every time you rock someone against the cage

- Stamina cost needs to be addressed for both punches, and on the ground. I feel if they should make the stamina return slower it would make a more realistic fight!

- When holding the block button your stamina should return slower then if you didn't hold it. This would make fights more realistic in my opinion, with more KO's because people would just hold the BLOCK button the entire time. You could also play around with the block being weaker then it currently is!

- Against the computer wrestling seems to be way to dominant, a way to fix this is of course stamina coming back slower. Takedowns should be hard to complete not unless stamina is low, and getting up or transitioning on the ground should be slower. This is MMA not Mortal Kombat???

- Where is Title Mode or Title Defence Mode .... I want a quick and easy mode to jump into with my favourite UFC fighter and climb the ranks and defend. UFC Undisputed 3 did this perfect over 8 years ago!!!
  • Can we get a ratings adjustment for Brandon Moreno? He is still the lowest rated fighter in the flyweight division despite being the number 1 contender.
  • And please update the MW version of Jared Cannonier with the stat update that took place after his fight with Whitakker. It was applied to his LHW version where he hasn’t fought in two years.
  • I believe there will be a ratings adjustment coming within the next 10 days. Hope our American friends had a great holiday!