EA Forums - Banner

Advanced Takedown Defense Tutorial

2Next

Replies

• You lie you have no takedown defense or you would have mentioned it first not your 13-1 record.Not one word about takedown defense percentage.And please my grammar sucks true but nobody on this forum is here for grammar lesson.Ufc 4 bro that is why i am here.No more of this idiotic back and forth people only come here for game info if you don't know now you do.We should let other people talk here you and me have nothing good to say.Have a good one bro.
  • Champ__7 wrote: »
    You lie you have no takedown defense or you would have mentioned it first not your 13-1 record.Not one word about takedown defense percentage.And please my grammar sucks true but nobody on this forum is here for grammar lesson.Ufc 4 bro that is why i am here.No more of this idiotic back and forth people only come here for game info if you don't know now you do.We should let other people talk here you and me have nothing good to say.Have a good one bro.

Lol you're just being silly now, I posted a whole tutorial video on how to defend takedowns.

Good day sir.
  • On easy lol
  • I will download this game for one day find you online and easily beat you then deleted it because it SUCKS.Is your handle the same as here if so i will send you a friend request and we will fight this out.NO more talk send me location.
  • I thought so talk talk talk 13-1 vs 150-3 don't sign this contract.
  • I just watched takedown tutorial bro its on easy no strikes.LAME
  • Xbox and ps4 are very different i own both. you Where taken down on easy on your own tutorial without strikes.My takedown defense is better than that wow.Lol Lol Lol
  • BagginBrooks
    68 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Champ__7 wrote: »
    Xbox and ps4 are very different i own both. you Where taken down on easy on your own tutorial without strikes.My takedown defense is better than that wow.Lol Lol Lol

Dude, this isn't even my tutorial lmao. I don't even know what you're talking about either with it being on easy either. He was in practice mode.
  • Don't say it is then. recorded moves and no strikes is easy WOW!!!!