EA Forums - Banner

What the Next Patch Needs to Include

KnocksYOUoutCold
430 posts Member
edited September 2020
After what has been yet another disappointing patch, here is a list of everything UFC 4's next patch needs to Include/fix:

1.Rag doll KO animations(this should be fairly obvious at this point)

2. Most of the major bugs and technical issues I listed in my Technical and Visual Issues post( It's at 37 bugs and growing)

3. The ability to simulate training mini-games(these have quickly become stale and repetitive)

4. Reduce the number of challenge strikes needed to land during sparring sessions(16 is far too many, as no CPU can take that many strikes before getting KO'd)

5. Knocking out the generic training partners should result in the Fighter's positions being reset.( just like in UFC 3) As I've said before, knocking out the generic training partners serves no purpose other than to limit the number of sparring sessions that the player can participate in.

Please feel free to share any other issues you all would like to see addressed in the next patch.

As an offline only Player, the first few patches have been a complete and utter disappointment; as I spend the majority of my time in Career Mode. I can safely say that the Career Mode needs an absolutely massive amount of work, as the shear amount of bugs and technical issues that this mode has is staggering and completely unacceptable.

@EA_Blueberry I'll more than likely end up updating this list as well, but if you could pass this current list of needed changes up to the devs for review; I'd greatly appreciate it thanks.

Replies

• The next patch definitely must bring us the option to skip celebrations. In UFC 3, the time spent between the end of the fight and the next one (rematch or whatever) is super fast in comparison to the UFC 4. It's completely terrible to force the beaten fighter to watch the opponent celebration..
  • I agree with lack of sim for training I did like ea mma... once you got the top ranking in that training you can sim no penalty
  • KnocksYOUoutCold
    430 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    I agree with lack of sim for training I did like ea mma... once you got the top ranking in that training you can sim no penalty

This is exactly how it should be in UFC 4, though some tweaks would need to be made; in order to account for the impact of simulating higher ranked training mini-games on a fighter's weekly fitness levels.

While being able to simulate training mini-games would help players reach peak fitness faster and more consistently, precautions would need to be put in place; to help keep players from accidentally over training via simulating the mini-games.

This is a fantastic idea, one I seriously hope EA considers implementing.

• I miss Bruce Buffer presenting the fights.