EA Forums - Banner

Looking for even one single player who likes CAF system

2Next

Replies

• This can't go on forever EA say something please.even no we won't fix CAF is better than the team is aware.
  • Back to first page we go
  • Stop posting here it useless go to twitter its are only hope

Im not letting these goofs ruin another ufc game enough is enough
  • doupee85 wrote: »
    Stop posting here it useless go to twitter its are only hope

Im not letting these goofs ruin another ufc game enough is enough

It’s useless to be rude and tell people across three threads to complain on Twitter, instead of the forums. Do you think Twitter will be more effective because they stopped replying to people’s poorly written hate mail here in the forums?
  • Yes i do clearly

Keep being a EA robot im sick of this just like everyone else

You think agreeing and being polite on this forum has gotten us anything ur fukin limited

But what do i know just keeping posting page after page eventually there just gonna change there mind

🤔
  • I take it you weren’t hugged enough as a child?
  • Back to first page
  • doupee85 wrote: »
    Yes i do clearly

Keep being a EA robot im sick of this just like everyone else

You think agreeing and being polite on this forum has gotten us anything ur fukin limited

But what do i know just keeping posting page after page eventually there just gonna change there mind

🤔

Being rude here to other players will not change the game. You request things to be fixed then you wait.

99% of.requests will not be changed or.addrd.
  • JustMook89
    4 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    allow us to fully customize our offline cafs movesets!!!! allow us to fully customize our offline cafs movesets!!!!allow us to fully customize our offline cafs movesets!!!! allow us to fully customize our offline cafs movesets!!!!allow us to fully customize our offline cafs movesets!!!! allow us to fully customize our offline cafs movesets!!!!
    Post edited by EA_Blueberry on
  • I second that good form sir!!!
  • 600 views let's go!!!!!
  • Cafs system sucks
  • Yes it does!!!!!!!
  • EA_Blueberry
    4803 posts EA Community Manager
    Closing discussion to avoid excessive necro'ing. Please submit feedback here.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.