EA Forums - Banner

Destroyed my favourite game

I've literally played barely anything but ufc 1, 2 and 3 since they were released. 1000s of hours put into them combined.

UFC 4 is maybe one of the worst fighting games I've ever played. Whoever took over has destroyed the entire franchise. This game is pure and utter trash, please no one buy it. Body work no longer matters (people can launch 6 punch combos on you while you batter their ribs with a baseball bat like kick), they will rock you with said punch combo and you will ultimately be punished way harder for working the body over in stamina by getting caught over and over. Strikes miss for no apparent reason when no one has even moved, head movement is an absolute joke haha and try using anyone outside the top 4 to 5 in any division or a CAF. You will be miserably outmatched.

No clinch denial, no gnp escape, sketchy at best takedown defense response system, footwork is unpredictable and pathetically makes things miss, joint submissions are near impossible to escape (anyone half efficient will sub you with ease), game doesn't respond to punishment dished out etc...

I could go on and on, UFC 3 is better in every single aspect. I cant find a single thing better in this game than UFC 3 including the terrible career mode with a half 🎃🎃🎃🎃 attempt at a story in tutorial part of the career. Its almost as if everyone looked at eachother one day and said "to hell with it, drop it, we've had enough". Get a grip and please, how do I get my money back. I didn't pay for what I recieved.

Thanks

Replies

• Well, exactly the game is the worst part of trusting in which I played full of added stupidity of emoticons, masks, etc. and the basic things are limping even many players from the top 15 are silent, everything is done to freak out of laziness, I hope that the next game after the name will come from a company other than ea
  • I could go on and on, UFC 3 is better in every single aspect. I cant find a single thing better in this game than UFC 3 including the terrible career mode with a half ❤️❤️❤️❤️ attempt at a story in tutorial part of the career. Its almost as if everyone looked at eachother one day and said "to hell with it, drop it, we've had enough". Get a grip and please, how do I get my money back. I didn't pay for what I recieved.

this is it for me.

Remember the promo material? Cut scenes, backyard fighting, from the bottom to the top, interactive coach! The helicopter hovers over the backyard filming grainy footage of a real fight!

Hell yeah!

Well I mean, hell, as in, where the hell is it all?!?!??!!?
  • Mercia66 wrote: »
    I could go on and on, UFC 3 is better in every single aspect. I cant find a single thing better in this game than UFC 3 including the terrible career mode with a half ❤️❤️❤️❤️ attempt at a story in tutorial part of the career. Its almost as if everyone looked at eachother one day and said "to hell with it, drop it, we've had enough". Get a grip and please, how do I get my money back. I didn't pay for what I recieved.

this is it for me.

Remember the promo material? Cut scenes, backyard fighting, from the bottom to the top, interactive coach! The helicopter hovers over the backyard filming grainy footage of a real fight!

Hell yeah!

Well I mean, hell, as in, where the hell is it all?!?!??!!?

Alot of things were said, full roster was one of them. Not an identical roster to UFC 3 and 2 boxers that no one wanted or cares about. It's plainly obvious to me that the budget was slashed for this game, no ultimate team means no micro-transaction.

Why would EA bother when there isn't millions of dollars to gouge out of our pockets every month.

This game is the biggest slap in the face to the hardcore fan base. They may as well put out a post laughing, telling everyone to stop sulking because they already got our money.
  • Well, exactly the game is the worst part of trusting in which I played full of added stupidity of emoticons, masks, etc. and the basic things are limping even many players from the top 15 are silent, everything is done to freak out of laziness, I hope that the next game after the name will come from a company other than ea

Really hope another company takes over, imagine how hard they would try to make a good game? EA are so cocky, they couldn't care less about it as they hold all sport licenses for games and will never let go of FIFA, a literal gold mine.
  • I miss the sway option from 2010.. that was the best head movement for my style of play and you could counter with it... now it feel like you have too many buttons and not of fingers
  • Also the commentary in-game is just plain bad. DC barely added anything new to the game. Also everyone is apparently Jordan Mein, since Jon Annik calls everyone "Mein" in-game unless im hearing things wrong.
  • Man I was thinking OWC was going to be how it was on fight night champions or that we could bring our career fights because of all the caf progression 🎃🎃🎃🎃 they was talking about instead its ranked with a different name to it haha definitely played tf outta me I gotta use a pre made 4 star archetype if I wanna use my avatar which is corny as hell and fight a bunch of spammers using only top fighters damn near 5 star or 5 star fighters!