EA Forums - Banner

REFUND ME PLEASE !!!!!!

Champ__7
141 posts Member
edited September 2020
without any real created fighters this game is less than a beta.who else is bored? nothing to do online it is so bad.go ahead EA bann me for the 3rd time for saying this.it's clear you do not want people to know the truth.the medacritic score suggests they already do.ta ta for ever

Replies

• EA_Blueberry
    4514 posts EA Community Manager
    @Champ__7

When actions are being taken on the forums it's due to violating the forum rules. Both positive and negative feedback is welcome, pending it's constructive.

If you're requesting a refund, please contact Xbox or PlayStation Support if it was a digital purchase through your Xbox/PlayStation account. If you purchased it from a physical or online retailer, you must contact that merchant for a refund.

I'm sorry UFC 4 hasn't lived up to your expectations at launch and we hope the team is able to help raise the bar in the coming months with post-launch updates.
  • I got a refund from xbox. I had near 15 hours of gameplay and this game is probably the worst developed games in the last 10 years. I told them my 13 year old son bought the game without my permission. Try it .
  • ek2hot wrote: »
    I got a refund from xbox. I had near 15 hours of gameplay and this game is probably the worst developed games in the last 10 years. I told them my 13 year old son bought the game without my permission. Try it .

That's hella funny
  • Its not ea who refund you. Its the shop and or Sony or Microsoft
  • I tried its a no go.Just trying to convince EA to fix it.Thanks bro
  • Really bad game .. I went back to playing ufc3, much better!
  • What else can we do no other choice.maybe no activity on ufc 4 will give EA incentive to change CAF for offline players and give the online community what they want
  • Just uninstall it and wait for the updates . I did it I think it’s the best way to enjoy the game . Full patched . Like ufc 3
  • Really bad game .. I went back to playing ufc3, much better!

I deleted my saves haha because I thought, 4 would be AT LEAST as good as 3 right?! Right?!?!?!?
  • I deleted this game 10 days after launch but downloaded it again to make a video for YouTube.The truth about CAF had to be told.I will not play ever again but for others i must fight on and keep telling the truth.Saving someone 60$ is my game now.Not one mention from EA if this archeotype thing will change just that the team is aware.No players not one anywhere likes archeotypes for offline play.Every other issue is contested to some degree by players but not this one unanimous.