EA Forums - Banner

Event mode bugs

CAF’s tattoos are missing during the fight and the CAF seems to change size. I played last night and my caf was tiny compared to the AI. Then 2 fights later my CAF was a giant.

Replies

• Lmao.
  • Marc110_98 wrote: »
    Lmao.

I should’ve taken a photo. At one point it looked like Struve vs Cejudo lmao
  • I got a lot of the same bugs in my UFC 4 that are in UFC 3 in tournament mode and event mode, missing sound for one of the fighters during the announcement, etc. Its incredible. Since its the exact same bugs if UFC 3 and UFC 4 If they get around to fixing it in UFC 4 I hope they patch UFC 3 while there at it.
  • @EA_Blueberry wanted to make sure you saw this.
  • bfield6661
    87 posts Member
    edited October 3
    Here’s a pic for reference on the oversized CAF
    CAF is 2 inches shorter than opponent, or at least she should be lol

ddgkyv7dzsd8.jpeg
  • EA_Blueberry
    3144 posts EA Community Manager
    bfield6661 wrote: »

ddgkyv7dzsd8.jpeg

Remember, it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. ;)

I've seen reports of tattoos missing in training. I'll make sure the team is aware of this though, thanks.
  • bfield6661 wrote: »

ddgkyv7dzsd8.jpeg

Remember, it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. ;)

I've seen reports of tattoos missing in training. I'll make sure the team is aware of this though, thanks.

😂😂😂