EA Forums - Banner

Emergency patch Request: Bugs only.

bubyreyes12
272 posts Member
edited September 2020
Community is asking for a emergency patch for bugs and fix's.

1. The rounds are continuing to restart. Either begining of the match or mid way of the match.

2. Animation Bugs of fighters getting stuck together a lot.

3. Beginning of the round when the ref says are you ready. Noticeable bug appears on screen.

4. Character getting hit so hard they fly out the ring lol

5. Animation Bug appearing when fighters clinch on cage.

If anyone else notice any other bugs and fixes only. Post it here.

Replies

• #1 almost every match
  • bubyreyes12
    272 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Matches freeze when ref say "are you ready"
  • hlkxxw81r8tn.jpg

@EA_Blueberry

Anyway to send feedback on judging system.
  • Side kicks barely connect
  • EA_Blueberry
    4165 posts EA Community Manager
    hlkxxw81r8tn.jpg

@EA_Blueberry

Anyway to send feedback on judging system.

What is it from that judging scorecard you don't agree with?

The winner had a near equal percentage of strikes landed and hand a higher control of the fight.
  • bubyreyes12
    272 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Lol I found this bug online. Hella funny. Best part the guy who play diaz actually thinks he won fair and square a🤣🤣

I feel bad for the guy who lost

• The judge score card is broken.

No matter if you are winning the 1st or 2nd round.

If you lose the 3rd you win the whole match?

This doesn't make sense
    The judge score needs to based on

Striking
    Cage control
    Takedown
    Knockdowns

Which only counts if it's in the 3rd...

Please fix this.
    I can see why so many fans are upset.
  • [quote="EA_Blueberry;c-2162255"][quote="bubyreyes12;c-2160731"][img]https://us.v-cdn.net/6028408/uploads/editor/wb/hlkxxw81r8tn.jpg[/img]

@EA_Blueberry

Anyway to send feedback on judging system. [/quote]

What is it from that judging scorecard you don't agree with?

The winner had a near equal percentage of strikes landed and hand a higher control of the fight.[/quote]

That is what happening to me too. Look at the control of these stats and amount of takedown.. how did he lose?
  • YouPapi3o6
    65 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    [Removed - CM] The winner had terrible percentages!!
    Post edited by EA_Blueberry on
  • ozzydagreat27
    47 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    [quote="YouPapi3o6;c-2170125"] [Removed - CM] The winner had terrible percentages!![/quote]

My man had 6/8 take downs with 8:55min control lmfao...how the heck did he lose hahahaha. That's like 2 rounds in complete control.

I had similar except I lost the 3rd due to 1 knock down. But I should have won by split at least. I'm lost by unanimous decision with all rounds going to my opponent ..smh makes noooo sense.
    Post edited by EA_Blueberry on
  • Tony in video is spamming hooks lmao
  • EA_Blueberry
    4165 posts EA Community Manager
    We've been letting the team know about situations like this where players on the forums feel the judging feels "off." Scorecards don't always paint the full picture though, it's only a snapshot of what actually happened. I'm not sure if anyone here streams their games or is able to record a full match with a device attached to the console (https://www.elgato.com/en for example), but if we're able to see what happened during the fight it can give us a better explanation of what ultimately resulted in these decisions.

A football game could be 31-28, but the team that won might have scored those last couple touchdowns in the final 2 minutes from a fumble and onside kick. Were they in control the whole game, not likely, but were able to finish it with some great outcomes that went their way.

A hockey game could be 3-0, but the team that won scored those last 2 goals in the final 3 minutes when the other team pulled their goalie, inflating the final score.

A UFC fighter will be jabbing all game (landing more significant strikes), but the opponent was able to pull off a major takedown in the 3rd round along with some heavy damage. They also weren't as fatigued the entire match. You don't see fatigue or how each round played out in the scorecard to see who was really in control.

I'm not doubting what you're all saying here is untrue, however if you're able to submit a full match where an outcome like this happens we can study what happened within the fight that could be trigger the judges to rule in the opponent's favor if changes need to be made.
  • YouPapi3o6
    65 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    I said a word and was banned for it lmao