EA Forums - Banner

Dead game.

It sounds like a joke. UFC 3 had great gameplay. UFC 4 released. At the start, it was a completely unplayable piece of **** where spam ruled. Now a patch has been released and the game has become more like UFC 3, but not in everything. And what makes it different from UFC 4 is just awful. Blocks that are easily penetrable, the clinch looks like a demo version of the clinch and so on. How long will it take before EA patches turn the gameplay of the fourth part into the gameplay of the third? Or will the game die?

Replies

• Literally everyone does the same thing break block 1 1 hook or head kick you can literally be beating some one and get ko by some doing this it’s annoying this game really only is fit for spammers no reward for fighting smart or technical you get rewarded by spamming or just throwing and idk about you guys but stamina still feels like an issue at times I’ve played games where dude throw 140 and up in the first round and I’ll throw less but they’ll still have more stamina! I don’t get it
  • If you're losing to spammers you probably aren't fighting smart
  • > @trailing11 said:
    > If you're losing to spammers you probably aren't fighting smart

Really? or maybe you played this game a little? If you are the first in battle to get even a light grog, then this is the end for you. You will be spammed with blows, your block will fail and you will fall and be finished off. What smart fight are you talking about? The game is really dead
  • BruceLee2029
    888 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    The game isn't dead

Ufc 3.peoole did.the.block.break.

Ufc 1 2 3 and 4 they abuse the ground aka lay there drain stamina and sub.

Ufc 3 hook spam

Ufc 2 spam was countered by parry

Ufc 1.ufc 2.ufc 3 ufc 4 clinch spam

Ufc 2 UT broken delete. And recreate

Not sure why everyone keeps saying ufc 3.was.better. but its.clear we need the parry back to stop spammers.
  • Marc110_98 wrote: »
    The game isn't dead

Ufc 3 hook spam

Not sure why everyone keeps saying ufc 3.was.better. but its.clear we need the parry back to stop spammers.

Dead game, spammer is real problem. If they fix it, okay, but im not sure this. Spam game- dead game
  • Neymar6288 wrote: »
    Marc110_98 wrote: »
    The game isn't dead

Ufc 3 hook spam

Dead game, spammer is real problem. If they fix it, okay, but im not sure this. Spam game- dead game

All four ufc games had spammers
  • This has by far the worst metacritic score of any game that i have seen.The verdict is in and players are right needs fixing for sure
  • EA_Blueberry
    4641 posts EA Community Manager
    trailing11 wrote: »
    If you're losing to spammers you probably aren't fighting smart

How do you counter players that strike spam?
  • Marc110_98 wrote: »
    Neymar6288 wrote: »
    Marc110_98 wrote: »
    The game isn't dead

Ufc 3 hook spam

All four ufc games had spammers

No. Spam knee in ufc 3 was problem, but its kid toy compared to spam in the new part
  • How do you counter players that strike spam? Trailing 11 please tell us.What is the smart way to fight?
  • > @EA_Blueberry said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > How do you counter players that strike spam?

If they are headhunters, then move out, block up, knee body and repeat. It’s awful to have to fight like that, but it’s necessary. Wait for stamina to drain, pick them off.
  • trailing11 wrote: »

When the AI tries to spam, I take the fight down to the floor and turn it into a BJJ match. But I have no idea whether this would work online against human spammers :)
  • EA_Blueberry
    4641 posts EA Community Manager
    trailing11 wrote: »

When the AI tries to spam, I take the fight down to the floor and turn it into a BJJ match. But I have no idea whether this would work online against human spammers :)

Only one way to find out....
  • On ufc 3 i dodge jab + uppercut dodge jab + uppercut someone right and left uppercut or dodge + right jab .
    Pary is the best way but with a 10 sec cool down will be good .
    And please fix tko animations and add new ones because we are already bored by those ufc 3 animations .
    Expensive work or not , it’s world to be done . You have the same graphics and a small cage nothing expensive here . Expensive for us 70 euros

Head movement lol. I believe the guard breaking is too easy. But if someone is spamming you need to dodge back words or slip. Half the time people are jab-cross-jabing you can slip and throw and uppercut or hook.
  • > @trailing11 said:

Really? or maybe you played this game a little? If you are the first in battle to get even a light grog, then this is the end for you. You will be spammed with blows, your block will fail and you will fall and be finished off. What smart fight are you talking about? The game is really dead

I'm playing new people every day, don't see how the game is dead? I agree there are some flaws but seriously. If you are getting spammed use some of the foot work and head movement. I see tons of people online complaning every use 1-2-1. Just slip and uppercut. If they are spamming hooks move backwards. If the are spamming clinch slip backwards and rip a straight. If you're losing to spam you are not playing well 100%.

> @trailing11 said:

I'm playing new people every day, don't see how the game is dead? I agree there are some flaws but seriously. If you are getting spammed use some of the foot work and head movement. I see tons of people online complaning every use 1-2-1. Just slip and uppercut. If they are spamming hooks move backwards. If the are spamming clinch slip backwards and rip a straight. If you're losing to spam you are not playing well 100%.

You can’t be serious lol. Sometimes none of that stuff works and all their strikes connect and land. The main problem is that there aren’t no dedicated servers for ufc 4 and that’s what they need
  • Even winning is no fun on this dying game if spam and bugs dilute experience.I can't loose if i try but still want spam and bugs fixed not to mention the wonderful new already created fighter system.
    > @trailing11 said:

This is not cybersport game like 3, not simulation game. This game for noobs and kids, who cant play ufc 3 because cant upgrade skill playing. I love ufc series, but now his die, i never buy new part.
    > @trailing11 said:

I get matched against the same 15 people dang near daily and all the try to do now is spam clinch with 5 star fighters or use 5 star strikers and go ham with strikes with no cardio drain... I can make a Conor mcgregor miss 100 punches in Rd one and he starts rd 2 with almost a quarter of his bar gone but mine will be much more depleted from moving and countering. The game is extremely broken and most ppl I know that had over 1000 hours in ea UFC 3 have given up completely. I'm deleting and maybe Ill come back IF they listen to the real fans and fix it. However given their track record lately with games like anthem I should've known this would happen. You could probably make a better simulation out of wwe 2k20 at this point.