EA Forums - Banner

aAppeal to the company

New patch brought back old stamina. Please, somebody, tell me, why? Any company want to makes their game more cybersport, more difficult, ANY company listens to their old fans. But not EA. Why? They dont respect us? They hate their games? Why are they simplifying everything? Administration of this site, please tell me.

Replies

• Because they thought that everyone was just gonna love the game hoping nobody would notice that it was rushed and unfinished despite being “worked on” for 2 years. They might as well just give up on the game cause they got everyone’s money despite being the worse mma game I’ve ever played personally. Pretty bad when you make FO76 look like a game of the year candidate
  • Because they thought that everyone was just gonna love the game hoping nobody would notice that it was rushed and unfinished despite being “worked on” for 2 years. They might as well just give up on the game cause they got everyone’s money despite being the worse mma game I’ve ever played personally. Pretty bad when you make FO76 look like a game of the year candidate

They have simplified even what was. They threw out the already developed gameplay. If they didn't have enough time to finish the game, why delete the old ones? feeling like this game is a demo version of UFC 3. As if someone who hated UFC 3 decided to make UFC 4.
  • Ufc 3 was years of trial and error going back to the days of THQ.Why throw all that away for casual fans?They will not buy these games for years we will or at least we would have.
  • the worst mma game ever!!! wish they would just update ufc 3!! its so much better and much more fun!!! i cant even get in to ufc 4 not fun at all!!