EA Forums - Banner

OK EA YOU WIN PLEASE JUST UPDATE UFC 3 WITH COSMETICS.

EA needs this game to stay this way for casual fans.Fine give the rest of us backyard, kumite, and cosmetics for ufc 3 and leave the rest of the game alone.Thank you

Replies

• true this new game (ufc 4) is garbage!!!!!!!!!! how does a new game get 100 times worse than the games before??? come on !!! please fix this crap!! worst game ive play in my life that i can think of??!!!
  • I second that sir good form!!! carry on.
  • They did it during the quarantine lack of employee and they still release it .
    Don’t release that don’t allow people people to preorder a game with ko tko are scripted like a repetitive PSP game .
    Everything wrong here . We can’t just expect updates we need . All the updates will be fixing issues they made . There will be no such content .
    2020 game I can’t believe they tricked us like this we don’t deserve that we bought ufc ea for the 4th time you are terrible
  • The crazy thing is if they just updated the roster and venue on ufc 3 sadly enough it would be more of a master piece the. Ufc 4🤦🏾‍♂️