EA Forums - Banner

UFC 4 Free Trial Weekend - Unlock Brock Lesnar!- (10/22 - 10/25)

EA_Blueberry
4323 posts EA Community Manager
edited October 2020
Post edited by EA_Blueberry on

Replies

• This is cool.
  • Yeah he’s always fun.

@EA_Blueberry what’s the best way to contact EA about trouble I’m having with the DLC characters? I preordered the game but sometimes Lee/Joshua/Fury are grayed out and not available.
  • The AI needs work. I played against Lesner just to test the character model. I used Ngannou and hit him several times in the face and he did not turn around and run even once. Very unrealistic.
  • THE CHAMPION AND THE CHALLENGER CONTINUE WEARING BLACK IN A CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT !! THEY FIGHT IN BLACK PANTS!
  • THE CHAMPION AND THE CHALLENGER CONTINUE WEARING BLACK IN A CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT !! THEY FIGHT IN BLACK PANTS!
    THE CHAMPION AND THE CHALLENGER CONTINUE WEARING BLACK IN A CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT !! THEY FIGHT IN BLACK PANTS!
    THE CHAMPION AND THE CHALLENGER CONTINUE WEARING BLACK IN A CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT !! THEY FIGHT IN BLACK PANTS!

Yeah,but Eablueberry is aware that many want back the pre fight shorts selection that was in ufc3.He is letting EA know.
  • wow brock! doesnt help the game to be anymore fun!!!! come on EA fix this game please! it soooooooooooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I love Brock lesnar and really appreciate this but guys let's get the kits changing again like the last game
  • When Lesnar got up from convas, he became small.9jssh74ol0xj.jpg
  • EA_Blueberry
    4323 posts EA Community Manager
    BWrizzle wrote: »
    Yeah he’s always fun.

@EA_Blueberry what’s the best way to contact EA about trouble I’m having with the DLC characters? I preordered the game but sometimes Lee/Joshua/Fury are grayed out and not available.

@BWrizzle

Double-check your add ons for your game in the PlayStation/Xbox Games Libraries to see if they've somehow been uninstalled. If you use an external hard drive, definitely make sure you have both the game and updates going to the same hard drive. I've seen weird cases where updates are sent to the internal when the game is on the external, causing some performance issues or bugs/tech issues.

I recommend contacting EA Help on Twitter if you need an EA Advisor to take a quick look at your account.