EA Forums - Banner

Real time spammers

Punch spammers are abusing real time clock so they never lose stamina just fought someone named applecinnamon- and he KOd me with no body health and 1-2 head kick

Replies

• Yes it's sad. We have been complaining for months. People still throwing 130 punches a round. And the damage you can do with no stamina is too much.
  • EA_Blueberry
    3973 posts EA Community Manager
    archy330 wrote: »
    Yes it's sad. We have been complaining for months. People still throwing 130 punches a round. And the damage you can do with no stamina is too much.

I see the discussions on the forums about spammers online. From what it sounds like, what they're doing doesn't feel authentic or realistic all. Not only that, frustrating when losing to an opponent that does it. I've faced a player before that spammed punches. What I did was changed up my gameplan by keep distancing and threw flying knees to their chest.

What do you do when you face spammers? Curious. We see there is a large consensus of players on these forums that feel changes need to be made around this and we'll make sure the team is aware of everyone's thoughts here when the devs go to digest this feedback in their meetings on what to look into changing in the future, but in the mean time we can lean on each other for advice on how to stop them. We can all learn from each other's victories and defeats. You can't stop training in MMA.

Would you be willing to share a recorded clip of a fight where you experienced this so we can review it? On Xbox, you can record up to 5 minutes of gameplay, so a segment from each round is able to be captured and shared here via a link from YouTube where it can be uploaded.

Share your victories and share your defeats. Let's analyze what's happening here and to let everyone know in advance, we don't tolerate bullying on these forums. Do not feel discouraged to share your gameplay in fear of being criticized, we will enforce the forum rules if we deem comments are personal attacks.

View these forums as an MMA gym. It's a place you go to let the coaches know how you feel things are going and learn from discussions. What we do here in this gym is how you want to make it. We can create daily threads on this (which is fine to express how you feel on this subject), but we can also go deeper and see what we can do to make things easier when we're in the cage.
  • archy330 wrote: »
    Yes it's sad. We have been complaining for months. People still throwing 130 punches a round. And the damage you can do with no stamina is too much.

I see the discussions on the forums about spammers online. From what it sounds like, what they're doing doesn't feel authentic or realistic all. Not only that, frustrating when losing to an opponent that does it. I've faced a player before that spammed punches. What I did was changed up my gameplan by keep distancing and threw flying knees to their chest.

What do you do when you face spammers? Curious. We see there is a large consensus of players on these forums that feel changes need to be made around this and we'll make sure the team is aware of everyone's thoughts here when the devs go to digest this feedback in their meetings on what to look into changing in the future, but in the mean time we can lean on each other for advice on how to stop them. We can all learn from each other's victories and defeats. You can't stop training in MMA.

Would you be willing to share a recorded clip of a fight where you experienced this so we can review it? On Xbox, you can record up to 5 minutes of gameplay, so a segment from each round is able to be captured and shared here via a link from YouTube where it can be uploaded.

Share your victories and share your defeats. Let's analyze what's happening here and to let everyone know in advance, we don't tolerate bullying on these forums. Do not feel discouraged to share your gameplay in fear of being criticized, we will enforce the forum rules if we deem comments are personal attacks.

View these forums as an MMA gym. It's a place you go to let the coaches know how you feel things are going and learn from discussions. What we do here in this gym is how you want to make it. We can create daily threads on this (which is fine to express how you feel on this subject), but we can also go deeper and see what we can do to make things easier when we're in the cage.

How many times have we done this lol

tluc1ympnz6s.gif