7 Tips To Improve Your Takedown Defense In EA UFC 4 via UFC 4 Tips & Tricks.
Here are 7 tips from YouTube channel UFC 4 Tips & Tricks on how to improve your takedown defense in UFC 4. What are your thoughts on these tips and do you have any advice yourself to share with others on the forums?
- Try holding L2 + R2 and move left analog stick backwards to try and get top control when they shoot at you.
- Throw body uppercuts in take-down range.
- Use take-down counters. Hold down L2 + R2 + R1.
- Avoid a take-down. Press L1 and flick left stick backwards. You'll step back.
- Know if your opponent has submission counters. L2 + R2 + L1.
- The first moment you realize someone wants to take you down. Learn their preferred take-down. Force them to do what their not great at.
- Try hitting them with a leg kick when they try the take-down. It's a big risk big reward.