EA Forums - Banner

PLEASE patch UFC 3

Dear EA developers,
As a long time UFC fan and someone who has faithfully purchased practically every UFC game that has come out and all the EA titles, can you please do another patch that has some of these updates listed below?
1) Add more create a fighter body types like in UFC 4.
2) Add the updated hair styles from UFC 4
3) Add the OPTION for the new ground mini submission game from UFC 4
4) Make body shots faster and connect better with the fighters body. They land to soft and slow.
5) Finally, can you please patch in the new updated sliders from UFC 4? All of the strike output, AI style, submission frequency etc...

Thanks for reading EA as UFC 3 is only 2 years old and a lot of loyal fans still play this game more than UFC 4. This game needs a new update.

Replies

• EA_Blueberry
    4139 posts EA Community Manager
    The development team has moved on to UFC 4. They will ensure UFC 3 servers are still functioning and support it from a technical side, however it's unlikely new content or game balance updates will be released in UFC 3.
  • Thanks for letting me know. That's a shame but hopefully they will continue to make UFC 4 better.
    Any chance they will add a clinch system against the cage with legacy controls? This is one of the main reasons I play UFC 3 instead of UFC 4 because I like to be able to control a fighter in the clinch.
  • EA_Blueberry
    There is clinching against the cage, unless there's a specific game mechanic you want that I need a wider explanation.?
  • What I meant was I wish there were controls for countering defensive transitions like over under, thai clinch etc against the cage like in ufc 4 and that you can block or counter by flicking the right joystick. In other words, I wish we had the same controls against the cage that we do on the ground. Just like in UFC 3.
    Any chance you can pass this on?
    Thanks
  • EA_Blueberry
    @DanTheMan17774

Will do, thanks for clarifying!