EA Forums - Banner

Game is stupid

So I get too division 11 last season and now I can’t even get passed division 4. Also I go on these crazy losing streaks of like 8-9 matches in a row. How is that even possible??? I don’t think I forgot how to play the game when the seasons changed. Some of these matches are over in like 30 seconds these guys just constantly in your face swinging and swinging with absolutely no drop in stamina this game is a joke I can honestly say I will definitely not waste my money on another version after this one.

Replies

• EA_Blueberry
    4173 posts EA Community Manager
    Are you able to win if you mimic their behavior? Fight fire with fire?
  • these pressure fighter boxers stay up in your face and spam strikes and it's hard to do anything. definitely needs tweaking.
  • I can't even take the game serious enough to get that far. This game is a joke to dedicated EUFC players. I have been around since the beginning and it has just become depressing to play after undisputed. Ufc2 was a shock to the senses when first confronted with the ground game but was learnable. This is just lazy. No depth. No skill needed. A cat could step on the controller and get a knock out.
  • I have gone to not being able to beat anybody anymore I’m in division one and can’t even beat them. These guys come in throw 4 punch combos and I can’t even get off two. You can’t even take them to the ground since they are constantly throwing punches and you just get destroyed. These guys are obviously way better than the division says they are in. It’s super annoying I feel like I’m just playing a cheap arcade game. You just constantly get spammed with punches they don’t even try to take you down or anything. I’ve gotten to the point now I just quit those matches cause I know I don’t have a chance. It seems like every punch or kick I take they are taking my head off while I hit them and it’s like it doesn’t even register. I’m upset that EA got my money for this trash game but I can promise I won’t be getting any other version of this game going forward.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4173 posts EA Community Manager
    @Polkhigh29

Changes to stamina recovery are coming. :)
  • This game is not stupid it's just different 😂
  • I have been playing against spammers in Online Quick fight Since UFC 3 dropped and Over that time I’ve never spammed, I’m focused on fighting like Ed Parker And Not like Swiss Lubax And Honestly I’ve played alooottt of hours against these people And I can say My whole game Is based off Knowing counters to spam, for example the common, You get the basic x4 hook/uppercut combos, Or the step in sway to the left Hook/uppercut spam there’s a lot of counters to this And you can learnt to time a well placed Lean back counter , Ngl I’m not under minding anyone but If you can’t beat those guys You’re simply Not putting any thought into striking or any interest in the game in general, If you’re someone that Wants to come into ufc 3/4 Throw some combos have a fun time and Get some KOs in your own time or with your mates, Don’t read this You’ll quit playing ufc Games in a matter of weeks/months so Please Quit playing now you people are irrelevant and don’t deserve an opinion, If you’re someone Who takes the game into practice for 5 minutes a day, You’ve already beaten The 4x spam Case closed, Muscle memory will beat the 2x spam or spamming combos That players switch up for example Players who come in and they Have decent head movement and Will time a jab hook to counter anything You Throw there direction And At range throw Spinning back kicks or a head kick or an overhand these are just examples you’ll price together through your own memories what I mean, Separate there attacks into Categories, If you’re at range Those Strikes aren’t countering you, If you can counter a spinning side kick and you have some knowledge on minor sidestepping and can Step away from all those straight line At range attacks You now know you need to Avoid that certain players whole Game of striking and Just land a simple counter To that ranged kick/ overhand/ 1,2/ headkick You’ll make them Wanna stop that idea step in and Get close to land those counters they know But now you have the upper hand they are stepping into you You can now flip those counters Of you slip straight that first jab, You can practise your timing with them if you’re patient, They’re desperate now Because 9/10 times Those counters are either all those people know or They have such fine tune reactions to throwing these Counters that you can feint them out quite easy. simple steps, categorising your opponents attacks and Practice will beat 90% of all strikers never mind Repetitive spammers, A good striker will change there game up fast once you’ve countered, But a spammer stays the same They’re winning half of the battle for you.
  • I can't even take the game serious enough to get that far. This game is a joke to dedicated EUFC players. I have been around since the beginning and it has just become depressing to play after undisputed. Ufc2 was a shock to the senses when first confronted with the ground game but was learnable. This is just lazy. No depth. No skill needed. A cat could step on the controller and get a knock out.

These are my thoughts exactly, good description. Its built for people to 'pick up and play', really sick of dominating lesser players only for them to drop me out cold while they're rocked for the 11th time after getting up from 8 knockdowns or something like that.