EA Forums - Banner

This patch made it worse

Has anyone else noticed that the stanima is wiped completely after a few combos and the calf kick animation is not the best theres more but i said enough. Can we get a do over because I don’t feel like this was the patch we needed

Replies

• Has anyone else noticed that the stanima is wiped completely after a few combos and the calf kick animation is not the best theres more but i said enough. Can we get a do over because I don’t feel like this was the patch we needed

You must be a spammer lol because the stamina feels better then last time . I can actually play the game without spammers rushing my guard and getting no stamina penalty it’s gotten a bit better with the penalty
  • I have to disagree with the OP as well. The latest update has really improved the game in my opinion. Much, much better feel to it now.
  • I disagree. Lmfao Im really enjoying these spammer getting that stam cut faster and I easily destroy them.
  • I disagree. Lmfao Im really enjoying these spammer getting that stam cut faster and I easily destroy them.

This just proves that majority of the ranked people are just spammers I jumped on the ranked for the first time since the game came out and I was just handling these guys all they had was spam combos but since it wasn’t working they always lost bad

• I have to disagree you can’t just rip combos and expect your stamina to be all fine and dandy that’s not how mma works it feels really good right now
  • Throwing a jab then a straight or cross takes half a bar of stanima
  • Definitely not a spammer but I can’t lie it’s smooth until u start lagging
  • one of the top players rn is still using that exploit that puts you in a clinch and would put u in the standing sub but walks you around til ur stamina drops then proceeds to the sub once ur stamina is low low
  • It’s annoying and only gets me mad because it’s like bro really ur that much of a bxxxx that you gotta use that just to get ranked high! I’m glad these patches are getting better tho but next they need to do something about that
  • BruceLee2029
    869 posts Member
    edited January 24
    Stamina gone down a lot spammer just knocked me lmao