EA Forums - Banner

CAF Customization Ideas

I would like to add more customization options to the created fighters, for example,in the last game there was the option to choose the entrance to the octagon and in this game it is always the same entrance.

Another thing , the anklets that are in the game and that could be used in the previous game.

another option could be select painted nails that is already in the game,You only need to put the option to select which one you want to use.

if you use a CAF with the ufc gloves in fight now, that instead of the white tape the blue or red one is placed depending on the corner.

Last thing It would be nice if there was the option to wear shirts before and after the fight without having to wear them in the fight.

I'm just asking to give the option to use those things that are already in the game.

Replies

• Agreed and why are the UFC logos on shorts all blurry? They aren't like this in UFC 3. Just looks strange to be honest. Is it because there's going to be new shorts and designs in the future?
  • [quote="DanTheMan17774;c-2181813"]Agreed and why are the UFC logos on shorts all blurry? They aren't like this in UFC 3. Just looks strange to be honest. Is it because there's going to be new shorts and designs in the future?[/quote]

Yeah in the past game you were able to chose wich short you want to use i dont understand why is not that option anymore.