EA Forums - Banner

UFC4 > UFC 3

I see a lot of people here hating on UFC 4. I wanted to highlight the positives:
- We can fight as centaurs. Who cares about move, stat, and perk customization when you can role play as fake fighting horses!
- The game was marketed by its fully customizable and player-choice experience. We get to choose between two weight classes in online world championships! We could’ve been granted one option (which we were), but they’ve given us two!
- The ground game - incredible. Just so much better than the other games. Love the progress.
- The replay value of the game has been much improved............................................ 👍

Replies

• lol.... this is great and so true!!! what mma fan doesnt want to fight as a horse..... EA ufc 4 is a joke!!!
  • Ufc 4 epic 💩
  • Oddessitt
    59 posts Member
    edited March 6
    EA SPORT so lazy they even don't give opportunity to choosing weight in ranked, but we have micro-transactions, typicall EA🤣
  • I see a lot of people here hating on UFC 4. I wanted to highlight the positives:
    - We can fight as centaurs. Who cares about move, stat, and perk customization when you can role play as fake fighting horses!
    - The game was marketed by its fully customizable and player-choice experience. We get to choose between two weight classes in online world championships! We could’ve been granted one option (which we were), but they’ve given us two!
    - The ground game - incredible. Just so much better than the other games. Love the progress.
    - The replay value of the game has been much improved............................................ 👍

What about you talking???
    Metacritic 1,5 from 10!!!