UFC4 - 4.08 Patch Notes

clappy_NHL
posts EA Community Manager
Fighter Updates:
• Added 2 new fighters, Aleksandar Rakić and Marvin Vettori

Gameplay Updates:

• Increased Permanent Block Damage
• Fixed issue with pivot counters damage
• Decreased defender scramble cost against the Hiptoss from Collartie and Muay Thai
• Attempting the Muay Thai Hiptoss now requires a 20% stamina advantage
• Slowed down Jab - Question Mark Kick combo
• Slowed down Jab - Tornado Kick combo
• Slowed down Knee on Belly fake
• Made Mount to Half Guard Transition a little more readable
• Polished the ending of various animations
• Forward Back Clinch Drive Takedown
• Back Clinch Forward Drive Turn Slam
• Cage Back Clinch Forward Drag Takedown
• Side Saddle to Back Side Transition
• Heel Hook Escape to Mount
• Fixed an issue with evasion consistency on the Back Lean
• Decreased defender stamina drain on tower takedown scrambles
• Fixed lack of evasion in single leg shots from combos
• Fixed camera angle after the submissive over under trip
• Fixed scramble animation for the submissive over under trip
• Fixed rare issue with evasions in ground and pound not taxing the attackers stamina
• Significantly slowed down the fatigued/stunned rear elbow
• Fixed rare issue where body uppercuts could cause head hit reactions
• Fixed issue where body strikes that redirect to the head would deal more damage and bypass the block
• Fixed issue with knees sometimes being treated as a miss, despite visually connecting.
• Fixed issues with the Dominick Cruz’s Special Outside Lunge. It now has the proper evasion windows and can actually evade two strikes
• Fixed cases of 10-8 rounds being awarded without a significant amount of damage being dealt
• Fixed rare issue where fighters could get stuck when striking out of the clinch

Replies

• Belgiummix
    32 posts Member
    edited February 15
    thanks for fixing missing words on Chandler, Askarov and Maya when Bruce Buffer announced the fight event
  • Huge update... no difference... your game is still broken EA.

UFC 4 servers are full of smurf account players, because your matchmaking is ridiculous. Why not show the amount of online players like you did in UFC 3? Maybe because there are only 10 users online at any given time? Getting matched against the same guys even if you decline a fight and search for opponent again and then just to get the same guy with a smurf account.

Thanks for just taking my money! Bull ****!

Rather going back to UFC 3 that much more polished. Let me know when you fixed UFC 4, cause nobody plays it anymore.
  • The last couple updates have made the game better but you still have people spamming the cheapest move avaliable at the time. Currently it's the limb based submissions, the bar fills way too fast. Play 97% of the top 500 and they are spamming the first possible limb based submission. Still doesn't make sense to me how someone can shoot for a takedown after being stunned to the body and has zero stamina, they should fall straight on their face if they try a takedown. I'm still playing against people who are throwing 125-150 strikes in the first round with little consequence. Now people are spamming leg kicks, the leg kick damage needs to be drawn back. I just played against someone who was spamming strikes and leg kicks. I check his kick and he got a leg stun but he was still able to throw a 4 punch hook combo to break my guard and a haymaker to knock me down?
  • kyles3
    2 posts New member
    Are they EVER going to patch career mode? Every single patch is just more tuning for online multiplayer. Some acknowledgement of their single-player modes would be nice every once in a while...
  • um5g2igwty8a.jpeg
    Soo ea, since you don’t like to respond to anything I have posted but explain how I’m up to date but Charles oliveira on Xbox is 4 and a half stars but I’m playin on ps4 and he’s still 4 stars!? Like when are you guys not gonna have a broken game
  • EA_Blueberry
    4302 posts EA Community Manager
    INKK_6167 wrote: »
    um5g2igwty8a.jpeg
    Soo ea, since you don’t like to respond to anything I have posted but explain how I’m up to date but Charles oliveira on Xbox is 4 and a half stars but I’m playin on ps4 and he’s still 4 stars!? Like when are you guys not gonna have a broken game

We just checked on both Xbox and PlayStation. He's 4 on both from our end. Do you have the latest update on Xbox One?

If you have the latest update and it's still showing up, it could be a cache issue. Try power cycling the console. If that doesn't correct it, clear the saved game date when you manage the game under My Games & Apps.
  • If damage increased and stamina tax increased . It would make the fight more intense you wouldn’t want to just be spamming stuff. One good slip with a counter punch is all you need . If the game literally just had these 2 points added . Taxing for missed takedowns too and transition denials . Then the game would be very methodical and if you wanted to play chaotic it’s possible with high risk high reward just like in the last games