EA Forums - Banner

Game went backwards along with the players

Why is it that absolutely nothing has been done about the clinch for a good min people stopped using it but now its outrageous how many people spam it over and over again its every game the same old 1212 it's like everyone is starting up with the bull crap again it's sad bro

I was starting to feel the game a bit more but since I've been back on it's been pretty ridiculously sad and hard to find a good solid fight without any spammers!

Don't give me the move ur head bull crap either because that s barely works

Replies

• It’s crazy a simple clinch denial can fix everything , imagine having takedowns without a takedown denial lol . Or striking without a block or catch kick option . These guys are goofy
  • EA_Blueberry
    4322 posts EA Community Manager
    In the last 24 hours I've seen the following feedback:

"too many people spamming take-downs"

"too many people spamming punches"

"too many people spamming clinching"

Are people actually spamming or are they quickly identifying someone's blindspots in the octagon?

What we could use:
    • Discussions on what everyone feels is an effective counter to each one.
    • Videos of these fights so we can study game film. It's just as equally important to see what you were doing when facing the opponent who is spamming to determine whether there is an option available to counter.

Hey listen, I know it can be annoying to lose fights to the same cookie cutter stuff and counters don't seem to be working. We'll let the team know these are conversations taking place on the forums, however it feels like this is a same song every other day where we only get a couple replies in each post about it where players vent. It's okay to vent if it's done constructively, but if you're all up to take the conversation in a different direction where we can help each other out both strategically and giving the development team some video examples I assure you it will benefit us all.
  • In the last 24 hours I've seen the following feedback:

Are people actually spamming or are they quickly identifying someone's blindspots in the octagon?

What we could use:
    • Videos of these fights so we can study game film. It's just as equally important to see what you were doing when facing the opponent who is spamming to determine whether there is an option available to counter.

Hey listen, I know it can be annoying to lose fights to the same cookie cutter stuff and counters don't seem to be working. We'll let the team know these are conversations taking place on the forums, however it feels like this is a same song every other day where we only get a couple replies in each post about it where players vent. It's okay to vent if it's done constructively, but if you're all up to take the conversation in a different direction where we can help each other out both strategically and giving the development team some video examples I assure you it will benefit us all.

@EA_Blueberry it’s crazy you guys will literally do everything else then address the problem.... no matter a guide , there’s no solution to this without addressing the stamina . The stamina system is flawed . It’s common sense . How do you stop someone from spamming in the game . Increase the permanent tax of missed strikes . Increased the number permanent tax on stuffed takedowns because they are being abused , I ABUSE it too everyone can . But that’s not mma that’s something I expect from a button masher at an arcade .

But I will do what you say I will send clips so you can see me stuffing 30 takedowns in a fight and the dude was fresh the whole fight like this yqlj5txh6x2n.jpeg

The stamina needs tweaking . Strikes and takedowns and denials should make stamina drain so much more .

More penalty on stamina for missed strikes and takedowns means spammers won’t throw WITHOUT THINKING .

• In the last 24 hours I've seen the following feedback:

What we could use:

Yes there's ways to deal with it but its like spamming anything works. This game caters to spammers not skilled players. Basically It's too easy to abuse these tactics and too hard to avoid them.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4322 posts EA Community Manager
    Do you have any recorded gameplay of entire fights we can relay over to the team? It can help push changes.
  • You’re wasting your time and energy just walk away from the game like majority of the hardcore players have. I stopped playing because they don’t want to hear any complaints from us. The game is extremely flawed and that’s all there is too it. In my honest opinion I feel like they can’t fix it so that’s why we’re left with this.