EA Forums - Banner

What is your patch request?

1. KNEE & ELBOW COMBO IS BACK! Please tune it down or make it slower.

2. MAKE COUNTER MORE REWARDING.

3. PLEASE DISABLE FRONT KICK IN CLOSE BOXING RANGE.

4. PERMANENT STAMINA TAX ON MISSED ATTACK. Put more stamina tax on special moves and heavy attack, spinning kick, overhand, etc.

5. PERMANENT STAMINA TAX ON FAILED OR CANCELLED SUBMISSION.

6. BLOCKED COUNTER IS OFF. Please bring back the blocked counter from UFC 3. It is very hard to time the blocked counter.

7. WAITING GROUND GAME. This is not realistic in MMA fight, fighters are simultaneously moving to get a better position. The fighter on the top is using force/weight to hold/pin his opponent on the ground. It is not just he is laying on the top.They can add a new input to hold down an opponent. The top fighter can have the option to hold the bottom fighter by pushing the L analog down. There will be a stamina tax for this, so the players will not just hold it down forever. All The transitions will be as it is. But the bottom fighter can have an easy or faster transition if the top fighter releases the L analog. The stamina tax vary on different positions.

8. GNP IS OP. All you got to do is spam it. Let us again control our fighters. Remove GNP Timer. No more auto full guard or half guard from the bottom. Make the hook or straight powerful by holding the buttons. Less damage for spamming it. Hammer fist and elbow are still missing.

9. ADD MORE CAGE TKO, KO, STUNNED ANIMATION. When you stunned an opponent from the cage it will always be the same animation. They will directly fall on their butts.

10. ROCKED MOMENT BEING KNOCKDOWN. When the opponent is hit by a huge kick or a punch, and he gets rocked and knockdown. Don't let them stand up very quick like nothing happened, just like in stand up there is a stunned or rocked moment. Let them choose either to stay and recover on the ground or stand up while still stunned. If they chose to stand up make it slower.

Replies

• A gassed opponent with flashing stamina gets submitted on the ground it should be borderline impossible to escape yet not in this game
  • Is there anyway to get a button input to go straight into a Thai clinch. Fighters like Anderson Silva, Edson Barbosa, Tony Ferguson and quite a few more should be able to do this. I love the clinch function and I dont mind working to thai clinch but some should be able to just initiate it. Also I love the new submission system waaaaaaaaay better than UFC 3 do not let anyone change it unless you all want to go back to EA mma submission system which was also really good.
  • agree with requests, and little my opinion

- few new animations on Ko/TKOs
    - more realistic sound of head kiks, more smooth punch/kick on sound when TKO startes
    - some fighters need a reskin images
    - add new 2/3 refferee
    - new arenas (Inabudabhi)
    - new stances of fighters
    - more perks and unique moves
    - more Hall UFC fighters (CroCop, Shamrock,Abbot)
  • Is there anyway to get a button input to go straight into a Thai clinch. Fighters like Anderson Silva, Edson Barbosa, Tony Ferguson and quite a few more should be able to do this. I love the clinch function and I dont mind working to thai clinch but some should be able to just initiate it. Also I love the new submission system waaaaaaaaay better than UFC 3 do not let anyone change it unless you all want to go back to EA mma submission system which was also really good.

The submission system isn’t really the problem the problem comes with when people should be submitted . Someone gassing shoots for a takedown should be easy to submit yet it’s not .

Mma has situations where the stamina should be taken serious and this is one of many because it happens to fighters all the time they get clipped on the feet , Shoot for a takedown and end up getting guillotine and finished .

• Please add TKOs and a TKO system to the game! Elbows gnp remove gnp reversals effectiveness they're too easy and nerf Tony he lost his last 2 bad. Add muay thai armbands for caf and headbands
  • The archetype CAF system is absolute trashbags.
  • So patch the "CAF system" And also fix career mode to have ANY depth. Fix the stale KO system. Fix the cage animations. I dunno, Make the game remotely fun?
  • 1. Buff blocking meter - taking way too much damage blocking spam hooks
    2. Body Damage / Stamina tax - if opponent spams then tax stamina more, body shots should also do more damage when opponents is gassed.
    3. Choose Trunks - Suggestion: Only be able to choose black/gold trunks if you are the current champ (As it is in UFC 3)
    4. Elbows included in GnP
    5. Clinch denials
    6. Able to choose weight divisions, if not, able to select a couple of division you want to compete in
    7. Redo the 5star characters (Nobody is the perfect fighter, I think 4 and half star should be max rating a fighter can be.
    8. Keep UFC what it is (not fighting against clowns and other crazy CAF's in online ranked)
    9. Joint submissions are rediculous (mini game should be reworked, or the same as normal sub)
    10. Stop adding costumes and other paid stuff to the game, its supposed to be simulation of UFC fights and not some arcade game like Tekken (Unless that's what you were going for, then Tekken or Soul Calibre wins hands down).
    11. Slowing down punches/kicks if stamina is drained.
    12. Shouldnt be able to even grapple if stamina is flashing

Just a few ideas I can think of right now.
    For a full premium paid title, there shouldn't be so much in app purchases, the game isn't free to download. I would understand if the game was free or priced way lower than it is at the moment.

You could maybe allocate some of dev team resources back to UFC 3 and make it even better than it is.

Hope EA takes note of community requests...
  • 1. Buff blocking meter - taking way too much damage blocking spam hooks
    2. Body Damage / Stamina tax - if opponent spams then tax stamina more, body shots should also do more damage when opponents is gassed.
    3. Choose Trunks - Suggestion: Only be able to choose black/gold trunks if you are the current champ (As it is in UFC 3)
    4. Elbows included in GnP
    5. Clinch denials
    6. Able to choose weight divisions, if not, able to select a couple of division you want to compete in
    7. Redo the 5star characters (Nobody is the perfect fighter, I think 4 and half star should be max rating a fighter can be.
    8. Keep UFC what it is (not fighting against clowns and other crazy CAF's in online ranked)
    9. Joint submissions are rediculous (mini game should be reworked, or the same as normal sub)
    10. Stop adding costumes and other paid stuff to the game, its supposed to be simulation of UFC fights and not some arcade game like Tekken (Unless that's what you were going for, then Tekken or Soul Calibre wins hands down).
    11. Slowing down punches/kicks if stamina is drained.
    12. Shouldnt be able to even grapple if stamina is flashing

Just a few ideas I can think of right now.
    For a full premium paid title, there shouldn't be so much in app purchases, the game isn't free to download. I would understand if the game was free or priced way lower than it is at the moment.

You could maybe allocate some of dev team resources back to UFC 3 and make it even better than it is.

Hope EA takes note of community requests...

Slowing down strikes when stamina drain is so true I didn’t even think about it so many times these dudes be swinging like the have 100% stamina still

• Fix AI overpowering a completed ground transition for a sub attempt. (Mainly half guard/Arm triangle)

Fix AI block button reading