EA Forums - Banner

Did I get knocked out because of kick detection?

I'll let y'all be the judge, I've been saying kick detection needs work but i was legit having fun in the this fight, normally when a fight is this competitive and I'm fighting a guy with a high rank they always ruin it by cheesing, but this dude kept it clean, i am very disappointed though at the ending, i threw that crane-kick to the head and it just phased through his head and i ate a hook and went to sleep lol i wasn't really mad because the fight was fun (k.o comes at about the 4:47 mark)

Replies

• It’s because he did a minor shift or lunge when you threw the kick. It threw off your tracking or detection. It was perfectly timed but tbh it can be spammed. It needs a tone down in all honesty.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4331 posts EA Community Manager
    Mrbig3o6 wrote: »
    It’s because he did a minor shift or lunge when you threw the kick. It threw off your tracking or detection. It was perfectly timed but tbh it can be spammed. It needs a tone down in all honesty.

That's what I saw too, he was already shifting to the right before your threw the kick so the kick will ultimately miss. He threw a nice punch at the perfect time right afterwards.
  • It was a counter hook