EA Forums - Banner

Let's start a video thread!

Maybe I'm not the one to start it, but i think a single thread containing videos of imbalance, cheese, op strikes, spamming etc would be a good step in getting these devs to fix what needs to be fixed or correct us on what we're doing wrong, and also maybe post videos of yourself with solutions to these problems. Example: I posted a video of a guy throwing overhand after overhand to show how unbalanced the stamina is and was able to get actual feedback from the fight instead of hypothetical "do this if they do that". they say a picture is worth 1000 words, so i imagine a 3 minute video where a guy throws 300 strikes gotta be worth at least 2500 words lol

Replies

• This is a good idea but the problem is plenty of us are already uploading videos and sending them via messages but there is no actual response or acknowledgment to them. They know what we’re saying the direction they took the game won’t allow for them to stop these players from throwing 200+ strikes in a 5 round fight. The game is extremely unbalanced but everyone already knows that. I honestly don’t see a point anymore because they think this game is a masterpiece when it’s far from it. With the update I’m starting to see a lot of similarities to ufc 3 striking with the same flaws. It’s just not fun or enjoyable anymore tbh doesn’t feel worth the time and energy considering the type of response everyone has been getting. **Which is no response.**
  • You’ve got guys throwing 200 plus strikes for each round. They can do the slips and shifts even while your fighter is standing from the ground and it has a huge impact on the striking accuracy and damage for them. It’s just super unbalanced and not fun anymore. When I did play I seemed to run into the same players consecutively. This has me to believe there isn’t much people playing.
  • I honestly would love to have a match of pure skill but sadly with this game it doesn’t revolve around skill. It’s just excessive flicking and non stop striking that gets you a win. There’s still major issues of leg kicks going through legs. The minor lunge is the reason for so many flaws in the game it doesn’t have to be timed at all just spammed. In all honesty the game is not close to what it should be considering it’s the 4th instalment. Along with the help of the community that is just outright ignored. They left one loyal customer base behind trying to attract new players.
  • You still have guys sliding across the octagon ok one foot while throwing a kick because they have a striking advantage. Either that or being pushed very far away from throwing a jab or straight. That’s just a few minor flaws that were never addressed. The excessive side step sway that doesn’t make them lose any stamina and gives them a major striking advantage was never addressed. We’re still denied things like

clinch denial
    Better ground game
    No postured up timer

The list goes on and on.
  • Mrbig3o6 wrote: »
    You still have guys sliding across the octagon ok one foot while throwing a kick because they have a striking advantage. Either that or being pushed very far away from throwing a jab or straight. That’s just a few minor flaws that were never addressed. The excessive side step sway that doesn’t make them lose any stamina and gives them a major striking advantage was never addressed. We’re still denied things like

clinch denial
    Better ground game
    No postured up timer

The list goes on and on.

Yea I’m starting to see no point either and your right about everything . 200 plus strikes and people doing 11/40 takedowns and no stamina consequence either it’s just sad . And I’ve notice that too in ufc 4 I was running into the same people .

It’s so crazy to me and it blows my mind that EA has become what they’ve become now they don’t care about the love of the sport they just wanna out there own spin to things to make it feel original but really just ruining the experience itself .

If there was a small dedicated company that did an MMA game like how that esports boxing game is doing . And ea ufc game had competition. You’d see a WHOLE different side of EA all of a sudden they are listening to the fans .