EA Forums - Banner

EA PLS : FIX THE MAJORS DOWNGRADE FIRST

+ BRING PROPER GNP BACK (elbows n hammers like UFC 2 and 3).
+ BRING FINISH THE FIGHT BACK (like UFC 2 / I should be able to hit my koed opponent until ref stop physically the fight. I should be able to do a walk off KO IF I want, not systematically !!! ).
+ ADD REALISTIC TKOS (ref stop unintelligently defending fighter up and down, not ice Cold KO only !!! ).

Without this stuff, this game will remain boring and frustrating.

(the rest of my wishes is secondary : Pridefc Mode, more legends, old school UFC mode, only MMA/Combat Sport Outfits (JJB, Judo and Karate Gi, Bareknuckle, wrestling shoes, boxing gloves, ankle, knee pad, etc.), more arena : WEC, Strikeforce, Vale Tudo ring, (like EA MMA)).

Replies

• That is a good question where are the actually fighter apperal . Like no wrestling shoes but I can be spongebob in the ring
  • They wont bring it back they are only serious about scarfs and making the game as cheese as possible.
  • Just let us finish the fight instead of 2010 ko system with that stupid camera zoom who ruined the franchise started by THQ without budget they could add TONS of things .
    Yet the game is a fence ko simulator and a boxing game
  • wassym31 wrote: »
    Just let us finish the fight instead of 2010 ko system with that stupid camera zoom who ruined the franchise started by THQ without budget they could add TONS of things .
    Yet the game is a fence ko simulator and a boxing game

Replays between rounds, at the end of fights (decision, KO / TKO or submission) should only be from the point of view of the real cameras in the room. We want realism like on TV

• they should just stop with cosmetics and leave it as is. all these are irrelevant. just focus on improving stoppage and replay, and improve practise mode.