EA Forums - Banner

Online World Championship Weight Class

GORAS187
21 posts Member
edited April 11
I wish they mixed it up weight classes already lol 😅 what i mean is Daily at certain hours same weight classes. Most ppl come home at work or get to play certain time of a day. For me its evenings and i get Flyweight Bantamweight lol 😫 frickn sucks 😅

Replies

• It would be nice if you could just choose the weight class you want to play in without doing quick match, but that would just make too much sense.
  • Agree 100%. At this point I don’t even care if they update it to let us pick a single weight class. I’d be happy if they just let us search for one of the pairings. Ex: WW/MW or LW/FW
  • flyweight female is the worst, closely followed by flyweight male. Stop forcing Shevchenko on me. it's not gonna happen
  • Don't think that there are enough players online for them to let us choose the weight divisions, that's why everybody is forced into the same selection. Well, that's my thoughts, at least in UFC 3 you can always see how many users are online at a given time.
  • bandszky wrote: »
    flyweight female is the worst, closely followed by flyweight male. Stop forcing Shevchenko on me. it's not gonna happen

Man, every single time I log on. I've pretty much given up on ranked at this point.