EA Forums - Banner

I can't defend this game

Deeznutz32211
97 posts Member
edited June 2
I'm all about learning the way a game is intended to work and then "getting good" in those parameters but this game is a mess, even after almost a year it still feels like an early beta build we should be testing for free. I just wanted to share my last fight on ufc4 until the next patch, there is so much wrong in this fight that i don't even know where to start, between the streetfighter 2 turbo speed that makes it a chore to walk people down or the ridiculous ko power elbows have i think unless the next patch's list of changes is as long as a cvs receipt i don't see myself re-installing. I had dude rocked, went for a body hook/head hook to finish and i almost get put down because of an elbow he threw during my combo while rocked? And you can't see it but in the beginning of the 1st round i had just CONNECTED with 2 body hooks and was countered and dropped by a spinning elbow while i was CROUCHED mid body combo, not to mention i have to chase people down to get into boxing range and once there I'm subject to a barrage of elbows (I've never seen an mma fighter throw a 3 elbow combo, you barely see 2 elbow combos outside of the clinch)

Post edited by Deeznutz32211 on

Replies

• angleblas
    10 posts New member
    The game would be okay if people couldn’t message you. It’s online bullying
    And Microsoft nor Xbox will do anything to fix that. It’s so toxic that this game has made me depressed. At first I didn’t think much of it but it’s constant and is finally bogging me down. I’ve broke down and actually spoke with Xbox enforcement. Since then it’s been worse. I think I’m targeted for no good reason. This game made me depressed
  • Dock-Zom
    273 posts Member
    angleblas wrote: »
    The game would be okay if people couldn’t message you. It’s online bullying
    And Microsoft nor Xbox will do anything to fix that. It’s so toxic that this game has made me depressed. At first I didn’t think much of it but it’s constant and is finally bogging me down. I’ve broke down and actually spoke with Xbox enforcement. Since then it’s been worse. I think I’m targeted for no good reason. This game made me depressed

Make your account private

• I'm sick of chasing everyone online
  • Agreed. Backwards moving must get nerfed as well as counter punching/knee must get nerfed when moving backwards
  • ek2hot
    6 posts Member
    If stamina was fixed, alot of other problems would go away..I can move backwards faster holding block then my opponent can coming at me..That's all this game has ever been, Steps backwards then previous ufc games.
  • Dock-Zom
    273 posts Member
    ek2hot wrote: »
    If stamina was fixed, alot of other problems would go away..I can move backwards faster holding block then my opponent can coming at me..That's all this game has ever been, Steps backwards then previous ufc games.

The standup striking stamina has been fixed I feel . The only standup issue is the movement stamina it should definitely be slowed when you have less stamina . As for the ground game it needs immediate surgery
  • As of today, anything under middleweight I can easily throw over 150 strikes a round... even if my stamina bar shows less then 50% by the 3rd round I can still throw the same amount of strikes as I did in the first round.. Even if less stamina means less damage, by then my opponent head and block health is low to even matter..I don't think stand up stamina is fixed at all.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4743 posts EA Community Manager
    We'll relay the feedback discussed in this thread up to the team.