EA Forums - Banner

UFC 4 Now Included in the EA Play List!!!

EA_Blueberry
4738 posts EA Community Manager
edited July 8
amxbk55wc2e8.png

Hey, UFC & EA Play Members!

UFC 4 has now been added to the EA Play List, just in time for the upcoming UFC 264 event.

Want to learn more about EA Play?

Official Site: https://www.ea.com/ea-play

Post edited by EA_Blueberry on

Replies

• theginka1
    2 posts New member
    mine is still in trial mode weird can someone Help i have EA Play on ps4
  • theginka1
    2 posts New member
    i think i manage to fix it by going in web store playstation and add to library
  • EA_Blueberry
    @theginka1

Replied to your other post before I saw this, glad to hear that. Let us know here if you need anything else and have fun!
  • Any plans in the future or near future of bring the UFC Franchise to EA Play for Steam and Origin Users on PC? Not sure why its not already there as we already have access to all the other Sports games (Madden,Fifia Etc.)
  • EA_Blueberry
    There are currently no plans to bring UFC 4 to PC, @ibelligerant
  • BiGerSnake
    1 posts New member
    Y’all need to add Tracy Cortez to UFC4 frfr
  • Can you add UFC 3 Classic Control version update to UFC 4? I can't get used to the new grappling system and i feel alot of players would love to have the option to play with the classic UFC 3 grappling and striking controls instead of learning the new system. Love the game, i play everyday online ( Stand n Bang ) and already have all the achievements. Thanks again, you guys rock!

TexMex42O
  • EA_Blueberry
    Can you add UFC 3 Classic Control version update to UFC 4? I can't get used to the new grappling system and i feel alot of players would love to have the option to play with the classic UFC 3 grappling and striking controls instead of learning the new system. Love the game, i play everyday online ( Stand n Bang ) and already have all the achievements. Thanks again, you guys rock!

TexMex42O

@DALLASTEXASUSAA

There are legacy controls found under the settings.