EA Forums - Banner

Are we jokes to you...

No prime Anderson, no Islam, no Gregor, No legends, no missing top 10 fighters. We get Action Bronson...

Replies

• Rutten616
    1 posts New member
    Feel the same...
  • Hell yeah. The game is unplayable for me now. Sad.
  • Hell yeah. The game is unplayable for me now. Sad.

Yup!!!
  • Been playing UFC 3 again and the ground game is actually legit on that one if half guard just had one more position. Also the takedowns feel sooo much more crisp. The stamina is nice too. You can't have someone being fresh all the way into 3rd Rd while throwing +100 plus strikes. Plus the Bruce buffer pre game announcement to grab a drink or smoke real fast. Just all the way round a better system. I like aspects of four but dropping someone 6+ times a Rd all the way to the third only to get slept on my first down or flash ko'd is ridiculously lame that one of 12 knockdowns didn't put them out stiff . Also the fact that on four you can't actually hurt someone's body and no posture down positions can finish the fight is just super unrealistic and one sidedly geared to help casuals and strikers.
  • Dock-Zom
    273 posts Member
    Been playing UFC 3 again and the ground game is actually legit on that one if half guard just had one more position. Also the takedowns feel sooo much more crisp. The stamina is nice too. You can't have someone being fresh all the way into 3rd Rd while throwing +100 plus strikes. Plus the Bruce buffer pre game announcement to grab a drink or smoke real fast. Just all the way round a better system. I like aspects of four but dropping someone 6+ times a Rd all the way to the third only to get slept on my first down or flash ko'd is ridiculously lame that one of 12 knockdowns didn't put them out stiff . Also the fact that on four you can't actually hurt someone's body and no posture down positions can finish the fight is just super unrealistic and one sidedly geared to help casuals and strikers.

Exactly and I like to wrestle sometimes on the game but 4 made my love of wrestling non existent. It doesn’t feel like you can strike in many positions just holding on and waiting for my posture up 3 seconds to throw strikes I don’t even wanna throw . I still don’t know how they go backwards game after game .

• Cant wait to see how many people will trust and buy ufc 5 after that Ufc4 disaster .
    No more mcgregor and khabib era
    Let see if oliveira and Cyril gane sell ufc good .
    You betrayed us for the 4th time without trying to fix it . You lost our respect .