edited September 2016
UFC_Brasilia_poster.jpg

Discuss.
Post edited by Yaari on

Replies

• Welcome back!

• SkynetUFC wrote: »
    Welcome back!

Thanks! Happy we got our forums back over here, haha.
  • Good lord the look of these forums now is terrible but at least they finally decided to start it back up.
  • GUCCI134
    83 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Imo its much better now.

Its much easier, quicker to use this site on my phone.

Cyborg destroyed lina, I was hoping for an upset. The UFC need a 145 pound division for cyborg.
  • I Actually like the new look format aswell,so was cyborgs fight yesterday at bantamweight or was it a catch weight fight,I think nunes would give her a lot of trouble,the way she strikes reminds me of wandy,she even looks like she could be him a bit lol
  • GUCCI134
    83 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    RichieMcaw wrote: »
    I Actually like the new look format aswell,so was cyborgs fight yesterday at bantamweight or was it a catch weight fight,I think nunes would give her a lot of trouble,the way she strikes reminds me of wandy,she even looks like she could be him a bit lol
    The fight was at catch weight.

I agree nunes is a more technical striker than cyborg. I still think cyborg beats everyone in the 135 pound women division though. She is too strong.

I thought that Nunes even said in a Q&A that she is not intrested in a fight with cyborg if its not in 135. I think most are scared to fight her. Ronda said the same thing.

They all say to her: "Make 135 and then we will see". But they know cyborg can't make that weight.

• At this point she should get her own division. It's too much of a freak show to me if they don't give that division legitimate rankings and such. They are just bringing in new people to get slaughtered by her.

Besides, no good 135er is going to risk fighting her because they'll lose stock if they get beaten. And there is no belt to win either.

They should just do a TUF season for 145 women around the world. Have Cyborg coach it against a top 135er that will challenge her at the end of it, and sign the talent.

You just gotta feel bad for people like Lina Lansberg who are brought in simply to get smashed. It would feel a whole lot different if there was a division surrounding it and they had to compete their way through it.

But yeah Cyborg is a great fighter, the bad taste of forever being stuck fighting mediocre opponents is never going away though. 135 is the weight that matters.
  • Thank you
  • Thank you