EA Forums - Banner

Fight night

Is there going to be a another fight night

Replies

• 205ufc
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    ufc 205 is will be best http://ufc-205.com/
  • Man im dying for a new fight on ps4 theres no news about it or nothing its a shame they making all these racing ,soccer and football games but they cant bring out a boxing game... i hope they do anyway
  • I actually made the effort on making an account and all just to comment on fight night !
  • Maybe a fight night champ remake for ps4
  • they should sign the promoters and use fighters from each stable if they ever make a new fight night
  • Right after UFC 3 they need to make Fight Night Champion 2
  • Forget named fighters. Just give us a game with a decent amount of customization. With photo game face and boxer share, we the fans can build our own fighters/rosters. EA just need to get the game physics down so that the online servers don't get infested with spammers. I believe that EA's inability to eradicate those Verminous creatures from FNC ultimately ended peoples interest in the game, as outside of Champion mode there wasn't anything else. I mean, Legacy mode hadn't changed one bit for a long time. Training camps were so boring and repetitive. All the legends would retire before you had the chance to fight them. If EA ever do release another boxing game, they need to include the online fight card feature that they had on EA MMA. Prize fighter bouts of 3 rounds with other players spectating.
  • Can you guys release fight night champion to for Ps5, i talked to Playstation and they saying they will realese ps5 2020
  • Can you guys release fight night champion 2 to for Ps5, i talked to Playstation and they saying they will realese ps5 2020
  • Can you guys release fight night champion 2 for Ps5, i talked to Playstation and they saying they will realese ps5 2020