EA Forums - Banner

Item buy with crypto-currency

Hello

I have question. can i buy in game item using Bitcoin or other cripto-currency. Did you guys ever use bitcoin to buy item with this game or any other games ?

Replies

• Hello

I have question. can i buy in game item using Bitcoin or other cripto-currency. Did you guys ever use bitcoin to buy item with this game or any other games ?

No, even add a fig card here, not like a crypto currency. 🤣😂😅And if suddenly they ever do it, then no. Scary to think. Some problems will be. Confirm the amount, update them with jambs often. So that. I think better not, and do not))))
  • Well, I think world of games should start accepting blockchain technology. There a few developers had released a game based on this technology and use their token for in-game currency. Token holder is also traded their token in bitcoin exchange. Cryptokitties, Cryptosoul and Entropia universe is the example of the games based on blockchain platform. I enjoyed their token airdrop during the crowdfunding period and I think they also gather a massive community. There also an e-sport platform called asura world. This platform is huge and lots of gamers are joining their platform. Should EA start their own blockchain platform, I will be happy to help and ready to promote their mission. Let's hope. I think EA Coin is a cool name. I believe the games industry would grow bigger if they implement blockchain technology.