EA Forums - Banner

Does anyone else think the new gameplay is Bad?

Prev1
Robalboa
39 posts Member
This game is so delayed its basically unplayable off the animations. you throw a strike and the delay plus 100 percent interrupts from any strike, its just bad. playing with real human movement isnt good for a game. imagine if COD had you aim and have to wait 1 to 2 secs before the gun came up. I believe this is the new UFC for life. they dont have the capability to redesign the whole game. and thats litterally what they need. I put down my gloves 2 months ago. I tried the game after the patch. The fakest game on the market. Ive never saw a UFC fight where the fighters head wobbles on every strike and they stumble and bumble around.

RIP UFC

Replies

• People still find a way to spam
  • The game feels great. The cheesers are starving.
  • Robalboa
    39 posts Member
    The game feels great. The cheesers are starving.

get to DIv 5 and tell me about the cheesers. they a full as a tick
  • It’s all about spamming now, break down the block throw and overhand or spin kick and it’s all over, striking is super unrealistic now. Everything is there for this game to be great but they keep tuning it all wrong.
  • The new patch is awful, head movement is utterly useless. I'm now on a four fight losing streak because of how overly aggressive the A.I. has once again become
  • Bad is an understatement
  • justinvon
    30 posts Member
    Robalboa wrote: »
    This game is so delayed its basically unplayable off the animations. you throw a strike and the delay plus 100 percent interrupts from any strike, its just bad. playing with real human movement isnt good for a game. imagine if COD had you aim and have to wait 1 to 2 secs before the gun came up. I believe this is the new UFC for life. they dont have the capability to redesign the whole game. and thats litterally what they need. I put down my gloves 2 months ago. I tried the game after the patch. The fakest game on the market. Ive never saw a UFC fight where the fighters head wobbles on every strike and they stumble and bumble around.

RIP UFC

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️
  • justinvon
    30 posts Member
    Its alot better now..everyone judt has to learn the game all over..no perry cheese & no head spam plus takedowns slightly better. First major improvement so i have to give them credit.
  • justinvon
    30 posts Member
    The new patch is awful, head movement is utterly useless. I'm now on a four fight losing streak because of how overly aggressive the A.I. has once again become

Well u probably shouldnt have depended on sway & pray
  • Robalboa
    39 posts Member
    I agree. The delay from input till strike land is so ridiculous. The whole stand up sucks. They ruined the ground game last UFC. Now they ruined the stand up
    Well 2 more years. Lol and another Beta
  • Jamiea1862
    81 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    It's really bad.
    Terrible delay, everyone moves the same and its even more arcadey now.

Ufc meets street fighter.

I only play quick play 1 in 20 games actually feels like a realistic ufc fight.

Most times it's people spamming and constantly walking around just bobbing up down left right throughout the entire fight.
    Very unrealistic

Although I haven't played it in 5-6 weeks has there been a patch?
  • Robalboa
    39 posts Member
    yeah its Sad they Really need new developers or just abandon this project. UFC 1 was good now they've ruined every part of the game. Well we are screwed for the next 2 years at least. I got a refund from EA for the game. the guy on the phone was so mad he gave me a free game code and a full refund PLUS let me keep the trash game. Its a beta
    at best. This is it. we are screwed my friends
  • justinvon wrote: »
    The new patch is awful, head movement is utterly useless. I'm now on a four fight losing streak because of how overly aggressive the A.I. has once again become

Well u probably shouldnt have depended on sway & pray

Never said I did, but the fact still remains that head movement and ducking are now completely and utterly useless.
  • Robalboa wrote: »
    The game feels great. The cheesers are starving.

get to DIv 5 and tell me about the cheesers. they a full as a tick

I'm in division 5. Im on xbox and fluctuate between top 200 and 100 depending on how much I play.
  • Robalboa
    39 posts Member
    In div 5 you win 15 in a row lose one and go backwards in rank. i dont think there one area of this game that isnt bugged. how about the missed kicks with no input from the opponent.
    you kick he does nothing and it goes right though him and dont register. SAD
  • this patch is bad lol you dominating your oppenent and then suddenly he got the power to ko you with 1 weak jab or a hook lmao
  • Robalboa
    39 posts Member
    rgrtttt wrote: »
    this patch is bad lol you dominating your oppenent and then suddenly he got the power to ko you with 1 weak jab or a hook lmao

UFC 3 secret: If your opponent is rocked, your twice (100%) as vulnerable to rocks during that time. they thought that would be fun. SMH
  • Cobra-Kai_FCF
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Its basically not possible to play technical and wear an over aggresive opponent out adter patch. Their stamina will always overtake your weak block, and because head movement is especially ducking is so delayed and risky now you cant make twitch decisions anymore. Its a real shame. I know these devs are working hard to put out something special. Lets be honest they made a hell of a game. The game is badass.! E.A. gets a lot of crap from gamers not because of the games they make but the decisions associated with them. This is one of those times. Ufc3 is a great product. Time will tell if they can solve this riddle and use common sense to do whats best for realism. Give us full spectrum over head movement E.A. NOT this watered down (make ufc different than fight night mistake) if you are worried about spam tax it more.
    Post edited by EA_Roger on
  • Cage_War
    20 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    hell yes its terrible they need to undo this update for the next update asap jab straight 247 2 hooks to body rocks and kos you its crap about to sell this game
  • SkynetUFC
    257 posts Member
    Robalboa wrote: »
    rgrtttt wrote: »
    this patch is bad lol you dominating your oppenent and then suddenly he got the power to ko you with 1 weak jab or a hook lmao

UFC 3 secret: If your opponent is rocked, your twice (100%) as vulnerable to rocks during that time. they thought that would be fun. SMH

100% falsified. Thanks for you usual input, and trying to help grow the community though. Really appreciated.