EA Forums - Banner

Thats it... I'm done.

SuckItAlexTrebek
23 posts Member
edited May 2018
I'm deleting this game. I don't have the patience for the terrible customer support provided by your company. Head movement has been absolutely destroyed. No matter what, if I use head movement I am left at a disadvantage in the exchange. Minor head movement is a fraud, I get hit every single time no matter what. And Major head movement is an invitation to getting knocked out and never landing a single counter. So as a result, I'm deleting this game. I will not be buying your next installment because its evident you don't care about making a quality game. Everything you guys touch gets ruined. UFC... ruined. Battlefront.... ruined. Battlefield... ruined.

[Content edited by @EA_Roger ]
Post edited by EA_Roger on

Replies

• EA_Roger
    1482 posts EA Community Manager
    @SuckItAlexTrebek ,

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't going to keep on playing UFC, I know from your posts you are a passionate player. Last week's change was a big one and I know it takes a while to adopt to it. Feedback on any "major" changes like this is nearly always mixed, from those who think we've made the game worse than imaginable to those who think it's the best thing that has happened to the game. It's near impossible to cater to everyone's needs but we are trying our best.

If you do feel like picking the game up again be sure to read the "Dev-couch" video with Geoff H who explains all the changes in details:

https://forums.ea.com/en/ufc/discussion/220072/dev-couch-with-geoff-harrower-content-update-5#latest

Roger.
  • Y’all turned into rock em sock em UFC
  • Honestly head movement before the patch was OP. Most people who were head movement happy before the patch are getting exposed for being too aggressive and are getting mad about it.
  • tbanks294 wrote: »
    Honestly head movement before the patch was OP. Most people who were head movement happy before the patch are getting exposed for being too aggressive and are getting mad about it.

Agreeeeeeed.