EA Forums - Banner

Ultimate Team Not Working

Sacredbeef
1 posts Member
edited June 2018
Hi,

There seems to be something wrong with my Ultimate Team on UFC 3, I've recently started playing again after a month or two away and when I start up UT, online and offline I only get to play one fight.
After the fight has finished, while trying to load up the menu the game says there was an error, try again later. This then persists whenever I try, even after going on other modes.
I can restart the game but then I only get one fight before it happens again, does anybody know what’s going on or how to fix it?

Going to re-install the whole game now and see if that works, thought I’d put this out there in case it doesn’t. Will update if all goes well, thanks.

UPDATE: Finished re-installing the game and currently 5 fights in with no problems.

UPDATE: Spoke too soon, the problem has started again straight after my next fight. I just want to play UFC. ☹️
Post edited by Sacredbeef on

Replies

• Twiztdcrow
    7 posts New member
    Having the same issue and no troubleshooting solutions are helping.
  • varg1111
    47 posts Member
    Me to,just comes up with there was an error please try again,do they take the servers down for maintenance like they do on FIFA?
  • I've seen a few reports of this on different forums, going to try and follow up with someone who might know better. Hopefully I'll have an answer for you folks soon.
  • Okay! Pretty sure a hotfix went out for this today, can you please let me know if you're still having this problem? @Sacredbeef
  • Mines working fine now thank you
  • SkynetUFC wrote: »
    Okay! Pretty sure a hotfix went out for this today, can you please let me know if you're still having this problem? @Sacredbeef

Yep, everything’s fixed now thanks. Came up with the error again after 5 or so, but let me straight back in once I tried again.