EA Forums - Banner

Ranked is BROKE - fix the bug

You can only play ONE fight in ranked, and then a message appears that says "requested operation cannot be performed".

I have to restart the game everytime this happens.

Anyone experienced this and how to fix it?

Replies

• I have alredy talk to 10 several advisors from the chat, those bots, they made me did all the troubleshooting steps and nothing worked. There are a lot of people going trough this
  • @EA_Roger
    1) Enter the game, enter Ultimate Team, Ultimate Championship.
    2) Play Online only one fight
    3) After that fight ends, i cant fight another one. When I try to load the fighters to choose, a message appears: "An error has ocurred. Please try again later".
    4) When i go to the Home of UFC 3, i realize my Ea Account is logged off because my profile icon doesnt appear on the top right of the screen.
    5) I have to close the game, restart it and then I can play only one fight.
    I have done ALL the troubleshooting steps. Rebuild databse, restore licences, software updates. I talked to 10 different advisors from EA in the chat, they cant fix the problem
  • Juanirn10
    5 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    .trjk
    Post edited by Juanirn10 on
  • Juanirn10
    5 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    The issue remains

Post edited by Juanirn10 on
  • EA_Roger
    1483 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey @Juanirn10 ,

Sorry to hear about this, can you let us know if you are running into this issue only with UFC 3 UT or are any other game modes impacted as well? Have you seen any changes since opening your ports?

Thanks,

Roger.
  • JFar3x
    1 posts Member
    Hey EA, please resolve this stupid matter quickly.. we pay big money to play this... and this is what we get?? BUGS!?!?
  • This bug is happening in ranked champion mode as well.Very Annoying
  • Same problem. It happens in UT and in ranked. After it has showed up, you cant play neither of them and you have to restart the game.

Hope you can fix this bug quickly.
  • Twiztdcrow
    7 posts New member
    Hey @EA_Roger is anyone working on this issue. I have the exact same problem. Ongoing for weeks.
  • Same issue here. Have to quit the game and go back to play ranked. It's been a month at least
  • I got this issue too
  • EA_Roger wrote: »
    Hey @Juanirn10 ,

Sorry to hear about this, can you let us know if you are running into this issue only with UFC 3 UT or are any other game modes impacted as well? Have you seen any changes since opening your ports?

Thanks,

Roger.

Thank you EA Roger. Update 1.07 working well