EA Forums - Banner

Spinning back Elbow.

Prev1
zIIpunisherIIz
109 posts Member
edited September 2018
i'm going to keep bringing this up until it's patched this thing is so stupid and makes this game so bad.

it throws far too quickly it has so much power it takes over everything and it barely taxes any stamina and you can also throw strikes after it way quicker than normal...

patch it!
Post edited by zIIpunisherIIz on

Replies

• [Deleted User]
    0 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i'm going to keep brining this up until it's patched this thing is so stupid and makes this game so bad.

it throws far too quickly it has so much power it takes over everything and it barely taxes any stamina and you can also throw strikes after it way quicker than normal...

patch it!

I agree with you that people abuse it and spam it a lot. I will disagree with you again that it's overpowered. You can even try it yourself if you have a punching bag. As long as you can spin your body the right way, your bag will feel it. Also, look it up online and see how quick and powerful that move is...

I have fought plenty of dudes, who like that move, but they are so used to spamming it, they do it with the same frequency and sequence. So far, that's the one spammer move that hasn't knocked me out..

Come on, Punisher, you can't tell me the only reason you fell out of the 1st in the world is due to the spinning elbow!! :)

check the leaderboards i'm number 1 currently.

and yeah but nobody can throw them one after the other without losing power and slowing down and pretty much it's the only thing that people can use to steal a win abusing it.
  • I am going to have to agree with Punisher. The guy is an absolute monster on UT and is always hitting number 1 with ease. The move is ridiculous. It's always the reason for a lot of my losses. I get that it's powerful but look how unsuccessful it is in real life. Look how little fighters throw it in succession and why in gods' name is there no stamina tax for it at all. Takes over every other strike and you can throw hooks mega fast after. It's so OP. Every single person I face is now using it. It's silly.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i'm going to keep brining this up until it's patched this thing is so stupid and makes this game so bad.

patch it!

I agree with you that people abuse it and spam it a lot. I will disagree with you again that it's overpowered. You can even try it yourself if you have a punching bag. As long as you can spin your body the right way, your bag will feel it. Also, look it up online and see how quick and powerful that move is...

I have fought plenty of dudes, who like that move, but they are so used to spamming it, they do it with the same frequency and sequence. So far, that's the one spammer move that hasn't knocked me out..

Come on, Punisher, you can't tell me the only reason you fell out of the 1st in the world is due to the spinning elbow!! :)

and yeah but nobody can throw them one after the other without losing power and slowing down and pretty much it's the only thing that people can use to steal a win abusing it.

The last few days you were in four or five, but if you've clawed your way back to the top-- my congrats! I'm not even in the top 1,000, but my fighters are nothing like yours either. That's ok though, with time I'll be just fine...
    It's not a move issue, it's a stamina issue. I have people spamming jab and straight or hooks. It seems they throw ten straight and their stamina is still full. Mine is above 95 for both stand up fighters and I can't pull off anything like that. Also, people spam on the ground bottom even more. They keep flicking the stick just to avoid being hit w/o any inclination to get themselves out of trouble. So, if @SkynetUFC and company somehow adjust the stamina issue, spamming should go away. Still, the elbow is not as bad as you make it sound. Just get your timing right and knock them out with a hook. Come one, with you team you should have no problems doing that...

you think i'm number 1 because of my team lol?

patch it!

The last few days you were in four or five, but if you've clawed your way back to the top-- my congrats! I'm not even in the top 1,000, but my fighters are nothing like yours either. That's ok though, with time I'll be just fine...
    It's not a move issue, it's a stamina issue. I have people spamming jab and straight or hooks. It seems they throw ten straight and their stamina is still full. Mine is above 95 for both stand up fighters and I can't pull off anything like that. Also, people spam on the ground bottom even more. They keep flicking the stick just to avoid being hit w/o any inclination to get themselves out of trouble. So, if @SkynetUFC and company somehow adjust the stamina issue, spamming should go away. Still, the elbow is not as bad as you make it sound. Just get your timing right and knock them out with a hook. Come one, with you team you should have no problems doing that...

Are you saying that you'd be #1 with four gold fighters???

I'm saying i play the the same fighters that everyone plays with and i'd be number 1 regardless.
  • Stop telling me you adjust and do all this stuff, as if we don't. We do, that's why we're always top 10, and you're nowhere near. I don't get how someone so unskilled at a game can try and tell other people who are clearly skilled, what to do and how to play. We're not asking for advice on how to deal with it, or saying it's completely unbeatable. We're pointing out an obvious game breaking strike, that's being abused by the community and people who generally wouldn't get any wins without the move in question. Merely bringing to attention that it needs tuning, badly.
  • mwlgd
    51 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    i'm going to keep brining this up until it's patched this thing is so stupid and makes this game so bad.

patch it!

I'm saying i play the the same fighters that everyone plays with and i'd be number 1 regardless.

Relax it's a video game. He's just saying you have an advantage over gold fighters but at that rank I'm sure everyone is using 4-5 stars anyways.

On topic, yeah the spinning elbow is dumb along with hook spamming.

Edited for language. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • zIIpunisherIIz
    109 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    mwlgd wrote: »
    i'm going to keep brining this up until it's patched this thing is so stupid and makes this game so bad.

patch it!

Relax it's a video game. He's just saying you have an advantage over gold fighters but at that rank I'm sure everyone is using 4-5 stars anyways.

On topic, yeah the spinning elbow is dumb along with hook spamming.

Edited for language. - EA_Cian

I'm relaxed lol i don't take it seriously but i will argue a dumb point. if you have a 4 star and i have a 4 star and we fight 10 times the odds are i'm winning 9 of them as you're not even top 100. so to claim i'm only number 1 because i have a 4 star fighter is silly when pretty much everyone does. especially now they just gave a 4 star caf out to the people.. but the topic is the spinning elbow so stay on point everyone.

yes i clearly beat people that use it or i wouldn't have the points i do but i'm saying it's a unfair strike used to gain advantage on players that are clearly better and gives them a chance at a win by spamming the thing half the people that use it would probably quit the game if they didn't have it as they wouldn't last very long.
  • HazeRush
    19 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    You are so fake, you come in and complain and u use it every single time. What a joke . And now u can also flag my comment, get this thread closed, and get me banned has well. Dont complain about something that has been feeding you for a long time.

Post edited by HazeRush on
  • Stop telling me you adjust and do all this stuff, as if we don't. We do, that's why we're always top 10, and you're nowhere near. I don't get how someone so unskilled at a game can try and tell other people who are clearly skilled, what to do and how to play. We're not asking for advice on how to deal with it, or saying it's completely unbeatable. We're pointing out an obvious game breaking strike, that's being abused by the community and people who generally wouldn't get any wins without the move in question. Merely bringing to attention that it needs tuning, badly.

He wrote suggestions what to do to avoid spamming what is so bad in that?
    I hate that spam game I do not play like that and there is nothing better than taking spamer to ground and submiting him/her.
    For spam moves to be removed it is same like you would take out striking out of bw division because some of fighters have ko power and that would be unfair to rest of the fighters.
    Just because of this kind toxic players this game is not what it could be. Probably you also yell to opponents when you play online taunt frequently and make fun out of him/her right?
    Also mentioning someone is not skilled if it is not in top10 is stupidity. if you have game longer than me you may have just more expirience not necesarily more skill than me (im not saying you are not more skilled than me nor that you have more skill than me, who knows...).
    If you are in top10 have attitude of top10 and respect everybody.
  • The point of this thread is to get the speed and the stamina sorted out on this move yes i'm aware that if someone spinning elbows you in the face it'll hurt but guess what they can't keep doing it it's not possible.

and why yes i can beat people who use it against me because that's 90% of the community now and if i didn't i wouldn't win a fight. but the point is i shouldn't have to deal with it as it's a abusable strike that needs toning down...
  • gorchyy
    122 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    The point of this thread is to get the speed and the stamina sorted out on this move yes i'm aware that if someone spinning elbows you in the face it'll hurt but guess what they can't keep doing it it's not possible.

and why yes i can beat people who use it against me because that's 90% of the community now and if i didn't i wouldn't win a fight. but the point is i shouldn't have to deal with it as it's a abusable strike that needs toning down...
    I agree just as oblique kicks has no penalty (except minimal stamina drain)... anyway i do not like cocky attitude just because someone is in top10. He/she should be example to someone not cocky because he is in top10. If I had time to play this game more frequently I would be in top10 that I can guarante for sure, but I play this game for fun and to relax a bit, but toxic and “im the best you are nothing” players actually makes me play even less than I maybe would...
    +there should be more penalty for missing shots as sometimes i come across guys who throw 200 strikes per round and next round their stamina is still higher than mine even tho my endurance and striking stamina is above 90...
  • They may be in the top ten but their not very gracious or humble with it from what I've read on this thread and I'm surprised they can get out of their bedrooms at their mum and dads their heads are so big!
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Not just me that recognises them two for what they are then!pair of virgins
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.