EA Forums - Banner

UFC 3 Ultimate Team: Season Four and Five.

NatureBoy2323
3704 posts Game Changer
As the fourth season of UFC 3 Ultimate Team comes to a close, it’s time to look forward at the next cycle of competition, and all the rewards that come with it.

Season start and end dates apply to both Ranked Championships and Ultimate Team Championships, with rewards only applying to Ultimate Team Championship. Keep reading for everything you need to know about the jump from Ultimate Team season four to five.

Let the Good Times Roll

The current season will run a little longer than usual, ending on Wednesday August 22 at 6 a.m. GMT. Season five begins on Wednesday August 22 at 7 a.m. GMT, an hour after the end of season four.

Rewards for season four will be distributed on or around August 28 to those who earned them. Here’s the full list of the rewards, and how many Division Points you’ll need at the end of the season to earn them:

Less than 1,500: 25,000 UFC 3 Coins, 1 Gold Fighter, 1 Gold Move, 2 Silver Tokens

1,500-1,599: 75,000 UFC 3 Coins, 2 Gold Fighters, 3 Gold Moves, 3 Silver Tokens

1,600-1,699: 150,000 UFC 3 Coins, 3 Gold Fighters, 4 Gold Moves

1,700-1,899: 200,000 UFC 3 Coins, 6 Gold Fighters, 6 Gold Moves, 1 Elite Move, 1 Wildcard Token, 2 Gold Tokens

1,900 or more: 250,000 UFC 3 Coins, 6 Gold Fighters, 6 Gold Moves, 2 Elite Moves, 1 Wildcard Token

Thanks for playing UFC 3, make sure you continue to rack up Division Points before season four ends on August 22.

https://www.ea.com/games/ufc/ufc-3/news/season-five-details

Replies

• dafuge1
    340 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Not much chance of me getting more than 1500 :/

I thought I was doing reasonably well in div 4 (usually ranked somewhere around 500-1000), but I guess these rewards are for the elite level players.
  • I take it this doesn't include single player ultimate team?
  • zIIpunisherIIz
    109 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    well i'm on the 1900 mark and waiting for the season to end really doesn't give me much motivation to play. but still the rest of this month to play.

1900 is not easy to get either i feel like it should bump up to 8 fighters and 8 moves
  • Didn't know that ranked championship rewards went to ut!? Never played it until now even though I had it on launch
  • Less reward for 2 month season ??

1,600-1,699: 150,000 UFC 3 Coins, 3 Gold Fighters, 4 Gold Moves.

Thats where i am now, around 30e.

But Last two season, i finished around 70/80e with something like 1480 points and got 150k, 6 gold fighter, 6 move..

Big downgrade here..

• Do these rewards translate to Single Player UT as well?
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    Do these rewards translate to Single Player UT as well?

@KnocksYOUoutCold no bro, they don't.
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • dafuge1
    340 posts Member
    Do these rewards translate to Single Player UT as well?

There are no seasons in single player.

There's also no minimum points score on the rewards, so if you can manage to get online just once you could claim the same reward that people in division 4 will get!
  • ajpenn1
    202 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Just seems like a lot to reach 1700 for good rewards. That's like top 100 players. All of whom already have conor 5star. Whitaker 4star. Cormier. And rose.... this means its nearly impossible to reach higher point levels cause you may lose 3 in a row to superior fighters... You're fighting an uphill battle. And now you're rewarding the highest level players who already have the advantage? Just seems unfair... I have much more fights than some top 100. But I'm not "ranked" up there. I think i deserve a reward too for playing so regularly.
  • I really don't like how division points and rewards are set up. You can win 10 in row and lose 5 and you are at same level before winning streak. It doesn't have to do with playing. I have more wins than some top 100 and I won't get any of the same rewards they do... Really unfair... rewarding the 1%...
  • ajpenn1 wrote: »
    I really don't like how division points and rewards are set up. You can win 10 in row and lose 5 and you are at same level before winning streak. It doesn't have to do with playing. I have more wins than some top 100 and I won't get any of the same rewards they do... Really unfair... rewarding the 1%...

completely agree. why would the people who already have all the best items get even more of them?
  • dafuge1
    340 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    ajpenn1 wrote: »
    Just seems like a lot to reach 1700 for good rewards. That's like top 100 players.

Looking at the PS4 leaderboards, 100th place currently has 1538. 1700 would put you in 29th.

That seems crazy when 1500 is the lowest limit for the improved rewards.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @dafuge1
    I've never played UT Multiplayer on UFC 3 and if I understand you correctly, I do one fight and get a gold fighter, gold move, and two tokens. What's not clear to me is won't that put me in Division 1, when all you guys are in 4??

If the points in the opening post are correct, yes it looks like it.

You'll have to play 5 placement fights first to put you in a division, chances are that will put you in something like division 3.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • So, if I get placed in Division 3, will I get the rewards as well or not? I wasn't clear on that..If not, there is really no point in doing Multiplayer now, unless you've been playing all along because it's seems to be impossible to catch up (not to mention not wanting to go vs all the 4 and 5 star fighters...

Yes, being placed in any division will get you a reward.

The list at the top says 'less than 1500', which nearly everyone below division 5 will have.

• I went from 1080 points to 970 in season 4 and didnt get anything lol
  • Quazi187 wrote: »
    I went from 1080 points to 970 in season 4 and didnt get anything lol
    Week will probably go by before we get rewards it was same for season 4