EA Forums - Banner

UFC LICENSE

Does anyone know when ea's license with ufc ruins out?

Replies

• After UFC 4, then it's up to the UFC if whether or not they want to renew their contract with EA.
  • Thank you i wonder if 2k will try and get license
  • with what 2k has done with basketball games? no. just no. keep vc away. They would have you paying real money to level up in career so you dont need 40 fights to be a 74 overall rating lmao
  • 2k wouldn't be as greedy at the start and EA IS JUST AS GREEDY at least 2k actually gives u something for your money EA just take your money and give u a bronze card.

2K's career mode would put UFC 3 career mode to shame just think what they could do with the all the different fighting styles there would actually be unique fighting styles.

Then think about the 100 different animations they would have FOR EVERY STRIKE AND TD AND GRAPPLING POSITION compared to 1 hook animation for every single fighter in UFC 3.Its 2018 theres NO EXCUSE FOR THIS?
  • with what 2k has done with basketball games? no. just no. keep vc away. They would have you paying real money to level up in career so you dont need 40 fights to be a 74 overall rating lmao

don't forget their carelessness to the WWE games too.
  • NY32986 wrote: »
    with what 2k has done with basketball games? no. just no. keep vc away. They would have you paying real money to level up in career so you dont need 40 fights to be a 74 overall rating lmao

WWE is the 1 that worries me the controls were so weird alot of spinning the stick?
  • KnocksYOUoutCold
    430 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    doupee85 wrote: »
    NY32986 wrote: »
    with what 2k has done with basketball games? no. just no. keep vc away. They would have you paying real money to level up in career so you dont need 40 fights to be a 74 overall rating lmao

WWE is the 1 that worries me the controls were so weird alot of spinning the stick?

When will developers learn? Simple control schemes are best, the player should not need to press multiple buttons to execute one move, or awkwardly spin the joystick to complete a move.
  • doupee85 wrote: »
    NY32986 wrote: »

When will developers learn? Simple control schemes are best, the player should not need to press multiple buttons to execute one move, or awkwardly spin the joystick to complete a move.

yeah we don't want controls reminiscent of SNK Fighting Games that break arcade joysticks