EA Forums - Banner

Back to School

Replies

• dafuge1 wrote: »
    You can upgrade 5 gold tokens for an elite token.

Oh thats new right? Been ages since i crafted my last tokens lol
  • KnocksYOUoutCold
    430 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    dafuge1 wrote: »

5 Gold Tokens? So glad I have plenty of those(oh wait I only have 1) Really EA? Couldn't we use something else for crafting like Silver or Bronze items? Not everyone has a Stoke pile of Gold Tokens.

5 Gold Tokens? So glad I have plenty of those(oh wait I only have 1) Really EA? Couldn't we use something else for crafting like Silver or Bronze items? Not everyone has a Stoke pile of Gold Tokens.

The premium starter pack and the notorious packs were there as a clue, I think I got 4 gold fighters from those.
  • xXjofluzuXx
    125 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Elite Anderson Silva stats?
  • Lol It seemed as if EA suddenly gave decent drop rates for some sort of pack (back to school packs). Should’ve known they had some unknown intention in mind... they wanted to get rid of people’s gold tokens and items to craft them (requiring two or three gold tokens to craft everything) so that they could release the elite tokens after draining them from players... just like they were trying to drain saved up coins from players by offering all these packs at once so people spend real money this weekend....
  • KnocksYOUoutCold
    430 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Lol It seemed as if EA suddenly gave decent drop rates for some sort of pack (back to school packs). Should’ve known they had some unknown intention in mind... they wanted to get rid of people’s gold tokens and items to craft them (requiring two or three gold tokens to craft everything) so that they could release the elite tokens after draining them from players... just like they were trying to drain saved up coins from players by offering all these packs at once so people spend real money this weekend....

Hmmmm, so that must be why I just got gold pocket Silva to drop out of a pack (I'm a Sting member) after completing all of the seasonal challenges.

Where? :)
  • gorchyy wrote: »
    dafuge1 wrote: »

Where? :)

Sets - Tokens - Upgrade Tokens
  • Is it just me or does the final week make no sense?

The top two teams (Sting/Grapple) play off for elite rewards, but so do the 3rd/4th placed teams. So the winner of the 3rd/4th place match gets elite rewards and the loser of the final gets nothing? It seems you are better off finishing 3rd compared to 2nd.

It's great for those who chose Pocket!
  • Anyone know how we get elite tokens ????
  • R4phaElMaestro
    147 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Anyone know how we get elite tokens ????

3 posts above yours..
    Post edited by R4phaElMaestro on
    Is it just me or does the final week make no sense?

The top two teams (Sting/Grapple) play off for elite rewards, but so do the 3rd/4th placed teams. So the winner of the 3rd/4th place match gets elite rewards and the loser of the final gets nothing? It seems you are better off finishing 3rd compared to 2nd.

It's great for those who chose Pocket!

Yeah its weird. But maybe 4* conor for 5* khabib ? 🤔
  • DM9256
    9 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Anyone know what the elite moves & stats are? So far I've pulled the gold Brawler Move. Anderson Silva Thai Clinch (CCON +7 BOT +3 SUBO -3 TOP -1)
  • DM9256 wrote: »
    Anyone know what the elite moves & stats are? So far I've pulled the gold Brawler Move. Anderson Silva Thai Clinch (CCON +7 BOT +3 SUBO -3 TOP -1)
    I believe it will be same stats but for elite it will be probably +8 +3/4 -3 -2
  • gorchyy
    122 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    DM9256 wrote: »

Also anyone knows what royce move is?
  • gorchyy wrote: »
    DM9256 wrote: »

Also anyone knows what royce move is?

Bjj Reversals Gold stats are (SUBD +7 SUBO +3 BOT -3 TDD -1)

khabib's is a single leg takedown Gold stats are (TD +7 THRW +3 TDD -3 TOP -1)
  • This is number one **** as I’ve already got the 4 star fighter I should get too pick .
  • Are elite bjj reversals worth of 10 gold tokens and 1 wildcards since I have 3* bjj reversals?
  • Any update on mcgregor move?
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    gorchyy wrote: »
    Are elite bjj reversals worth of 10 gold tokens and 1 wildcards since I have 3* bjj reversals?

@gorchyy I have had it since the 1st one came out a couple months ago, and can honestly say I cant tell enough of a difference to justify spending for it.
    gorchyy wrote: »
    Any update on mcgregor move?

Celtic Cross: +7 FWRK, +3 ACC, -3 BLOK, -1 PWR
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.